It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The bolt hole (Replacing the Morning coffee thread)

page: 85
<< 82  83  84    86  87  88 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2014 @ 08:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Iamschist

im a really mean mum he didn't get a party this year our family did cake and presents but no official party, in my defense we are packing to move at the moment and things have been crazy! We also went too his favourite play centre with my sister, I think I have more fun there than the kids though I had too commando crawl up stairs to get to the slides so they wouldn't see me and tell me too get off them and they have NO ADULTS ON SLIDES signs everywhere, then I was thinking about it after and was thinking they probably have cameras in there so they may have seen me anyway trying to hide and climb at the same time haha. I used to go down them when I was 8 months pregnant with a toddler on my lap lol.

Hey guys, Timely I'm ready for that beach now, lol. Chilly here this morning, brrrrrrrr.

You don't want to go to the beach here on a hot day.. we went the other day and the sand was that hot my feet were stinging and burning you just have too run really really fast to get to the water its crazy.

posted on Nov, 13 2014 @ 08:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Shana91aus

Did they have swings? Because that's where I would have been...on the swings!

posted on Nov, 13 2014 @ 08:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

unfortunately not
I love swings too! I always jump on them at the park, very glad im not the only one
haha.

posted on Nov, 13 2014 @ 09:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Shana91aus

Pfft! That's Australia Lol !

Get that everywhere - from Bondi to Hyams or Whitehaven to Esperance. ( OK just for Phoenix - Glenelg ..)

Check out my beach ...

Parts of mad max 2or3 was filmed here ( 1 was the best ) ... as well as many ads alongside movie scenes ie; desert.

posted on Nov, 13 2014 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Shana91aus that sounds like party enough for me. Been wondering where you were, I'm guessing packing, ugh. Are you happy about the move? Is it just to another place or are you moving to another town?

I am a swinger too Night Star. lol

Timely that is a beautiful beach, wow. I could lose myself just looking at the sea. Makes me feel small in a good way. The beach at night, stars and sea, the best!

posted on Nov, 13 2014 @ 04:09 PM
link   
I doubt there is anywhere quite as beautiful as a beach, no matter where you are from. I love watching the waves crash down upon the shore, the wind in my hair, the sound of the gulls, the soft sand beneath my feet, the salty air...deep sigh of serenity.

posted on Nov, 13 2014 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Yes packing! I didnt realise how much stuff we had until i had to start packin it, we have lived here 5 years but my landlord has too sell, bad timing for us because we are about to build a house ourselves but it should be okay, we have secured a rental property a 4x2 brand new house in the new area near my current house! Wont be able to walk my daughter to school anymore will have to drive but thats okay! We will have alot more space so im happy.

posted on Nov, 13 2014 @ 06:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Timely

I go to the beach all through summer its never usually THAT bad lol and it isnt even summer yet and its already getting that hot i hate too think what Summer will be like lol.

Is mad max the one where he eats dog food? Yuck.

Personally i think WA has the best beaches.

this is the beach we go to at the start of this video clip so its famous too! lol , maybe turn the sound down if you view though because the song suddenly starts and its heavy metal lol.

here is a pic I took of the power station they are in too from the beach carpark not sure why but it came in handy.. haha! apart from the yellow car in the way you can see it, that's the beach we go to when we take our dogs because the one a little further down isn't allowed dogs , but this one next too the power station you can even take horses down there lol.

edit on 13-11-2014 by Shana91aus because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2014 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Hello everyone! Hope you are all having a great day!!!!!

posted on Nov, 14 2014 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Hi Night

Hi guys

Well that's been one hell of a week so far and still have to work tomorrow, I think my boss thinks I'm a machine. I feel a Codyplosion coming and it won't be pretty when it does !!!

But we will get the job out on time
Then we all get to lurch to the next crisis, you couldn't make up what happens at work bunch of aliens they are I'm sure of it LOL.

Yeah yeah pics or it didn't happen

Hope you are all well, it's Friday it's 5 O'clock and that means one thing only in the Cody household

Cheers guys have an awesome weekend

Cody

ETA: I forgot to say ............................. I LOVE being on the beach, preferably fishing (can't eat fish so some family will benefit if I catch) or on the water looking back is my heaven.
edit on 14/11/14 by cody599 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2014 @ 12:45 PM
link   
a reply to: cody599

A Codyplosion. Hahahaha! Love that! But...we don't want you to explode.

posted on Nov, 14 2014 @ 12:51 PM
link   

This was on my FB today Night, seemed really appropriate

Cody

posted on Nov, 14 2014 @ 02:22 PM
link   
a reply to: cody599

Good one!

posted on Nov, 14 2014 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Truth is so simple Night, why don't all people live it ?

It's beyond me

Cody

posted on Nov, 14 2014 @ 04:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: cody599

It's beyond me

Cody

Perhaps all people don't have the wisdom or insight to see it.

posted on Nov, 16 2014 @ 04:32 AM
link   

It's beyond me

Cody

Agreed mate !

Don't need to be a good liar - to live the truth ...

Morning/Evening/Night/Afternoon/Mid Morning/Dusk/Dusk-ish/Twilight/Dawn/Witching Hour - All !!

posted on Nov, 16 2014 @ 04:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Timely

Hi all! Sitting here writing. Serious part so I don't get to chuckle. Someone has to go into the Demon Realm to recover a missing Sword. Awww, scary crap.

lol

P

posted on Nov, 16 2014 @ 04:53 AM
link   

It's beyond me

Cody

You may have to miss a deadline or two and tell the boss not to be so tight with schedules.

Otherwise he will likely push until something or someone breaks and then of course he will have to find a scapegoat. Bosses are like that. If you prove you can meet a tight deadline then the 'tight' becomes the norm.

P

posted on Nov, 16 2014 @ 05:00 AM
link   
Hey everyone. Cody how's the toe? I hope you are giving the Mrs. a cuddle this morning. I agree with Pheonix about your boss not that it's any of our business. Don't like to see you stressed.

posted on Nov, 16 2014 @ 05:22 AM
link   

Hi guys

The toe is healing nicely thank you
The deadline will be met, I thought I'd have to go to work today to make sure but I got a text message from a colleague that he was already there and will do the necessary

The wife has been duly cuddled and the shopping done, we went out for eggs and pepper corns.................£58 later LOL

Impulse buy ....................... me...........................never..........................MUCH

Time to start warming the oven for today's roast

P make it really scary Tez has to really appreciate the effort mate

Schist the boss will be dealt with next week and make no mistake he pushed the guy too hard for too long

Timely I'm 11 minutes away from beer o'clock I'll crack it in your honour mate

Cody

ETA: Forgot to say ......................... Happy Sunday one and all

edit on 16/11/14 by cody599 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 82  83  84    86  87  88 >>

join