It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The bolt hole (Replacing the Morning coffee thread)

page: 74
<< 71  72  73    75  76  77 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 06:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Thank you! And good morning!

As for the chickens, I had the white ones (meat birds) but they are now in the freezer. I have 4 fancy, 1 Rooster, and three hens, that are Polish chickens. They have the "top hat" so big, they can hardly see.
Here's MO

And I have 6 Black star hens and 5 Barred Rock hens
Next spring I want to get just a couple Silkies. They are so pretty and friendly.
I love chickens too, and will just set and watch them for hours. Hence why hubby calls me the Crazy Chicken Lady, and I had Cody make me an awesome crazy chicken lady avatar, which will be back after Halloween.

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 07:21 AM
link   
a reply to: chiefsmom

Hey Chiefsmom!

Nice looking chicken.

Are they good layers ?
Do you eat them ?

Can they do the chicken dance ?
Or are they show chooks ?

So many questions !
*Why did the chicken crosss the road ?

Seemingly endless questions ! Lol !

edit on 23-10-2014 by Timely because: * Colonel Sanders was in pursuit ! ( collective groan !

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 09:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Timely
LOL
To get to the other side!
Let's see, We eat the meat birds, And two roosters, that weren't suppose to be roosters, but I get attached to the layers. I just started getting eggs from 2 of them, and they are so little! But when they all get going, We'll get about a dozen a day.
The polish will lay, but I mostly got them for fun. I don't show them. And they do a dance, mostly because they can't see well, and freak out all the time, over any movement!
And Mo the rooster has the funniest crow. Poor fella.

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Haha! The perfect answer ! lol !!

We iz gonna need vidz now but ...

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 12:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: pheonix358
a reply to: cody599

Take a beach towel, put towel over seat, drive home, take towel out, give to the missus to wash.

Almost forgot, give keys to missus. Take photo of car.

Pics or it didn't happen

P

Here you go *Drum roll* Mrs C's new car (I've edited out the plates to prevent cloning)

I'll read back in a short while, just wanted to post the pictures and now I need to make my dinner, I'm starving.

Cody

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Can they do the chicken dance? Hahahahaha!!!!!!!

Awwwww, your chicken is adorable! I want to see vids too!!

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Wow, that is nice.

LOL is that a cockpit for a plane?
Looks too confusing for me.
That and money are why I'm still driving a 99 Buick. Easy Peasy.

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 01:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star
I'll take some Sunday, when I get back. I've been wanting to get Mo's crow recorded anyway.
He really annoys one of my neighbors.

But they were towneys, before moving next door to us.

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Nice chicken
Not that I know anything about them except they taste good and the eggs go really well with bacon LOL

Thanks it turned to be even more of a bargain than I thought, I got like a house on fire with the salesman and unbeknownst to me he put on 4 brand new tyres worth £320, (handy with winter on the way) Put in brand new mats £65, free delivery £200 and a car that was even better than I dared hope for.

Yeah I was head scratchy at first, luckily a friend at work has one as well, so I had a crash course in what they all do, I was driving home at a leisurely 50 mph with a queue of traffic behind me saying " I've got cruise control and I'm gonna use it"
I hate people that do that, but today I couldn't care.

And the look on Mrs C's face when she saw it, the kiss and hug I got after she drove it, and the peace of mind knowing she has a rock solid car was worth every penny.

I have another friend at work that wants to keep chickens, he wants layers and lookers, any reccomendations for a sexy looking chicken that lays eggs ?

Cody

edit on 23/10/14 by cody599 because: crap spelling

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Well, it depends. The polish and the silkies are very "sexy" and lay, it's just the eggs are smaller. and I think white, but I'm not sure, since mine hasn't started yet.

But my barred rocks are cool looking. They are grey with white "striping" and good layers of big brown eggs. And my Black stars are actually black, with brown and tan mixed in.
Of course, I'm not sure what all is available over there either. Really, the best thing for them to do is get on the internet.
Because you also have to get some that can handle your weather. I also chose mine, because we can have -20F winters.
Although hubby was smart and built the night coop, inside our pole barn, so they have a bit more protection.

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Well, everyone have fun this weekend!

I will "see" you back here on Monday!

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Goodness Cody the Missus be stylin' now for sure. The cockpit looks complicated, full of bells and whistles. I am happy for her, and for you.

chiefsmom I love chickens used to be my job to collect eggs and feed my grandmother's chickens. She had Rhode Island Reds and what she called 'Dominickers' because they looked like dominoes. Could they have been Barred Rocks? I spent hours listening to them 'talk' to each other while they pecked around feeding. She let them out during the day and herded them up to the coop at night. They all got very excited when one found a bug of any kind. They loved to take dust baths. They were highly entertaining. She used them for laying and when that was over for a chicken, we ate her. They were happy chickens.
edit on 23-10-2014 by Iamschist because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 03:03 AM
link   

it looks really nice!!!! and I really do love that colour! looks even better in an actual photo with daylight, definitely worth the wait ay!

I am so glad its Friday, longest week ever!!!

Happy Friday to everyone

I saw this and laughed.. I love monkeys!! when I was in bali recently I held every monkey i saw, and there's so many and it was so cool! like highlight of my year..

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 03:20 AM
link   
Nice car Cody, Mrs should be very happy for a while.

Now to sell the old one. Good luck.

P

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 04:31 AM
link   
Thanks all

Chiefsmom have a great weekend. I'm rushed
off my feet here looking like I'll have to work the
weekend. Catch you all when I get a few minutes

Cody

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 01:21 AM
link   
Morning all ....... evening Timely.........Night Night
It's all very confusing.

More coffee required before I go to my spray shop
else I'll be spraying paint stripper and wondering
what the hell went wrong. *Sip*

Cody *Yawn*

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 07:41 AM
link   

Don't be smoking whilst spraying thinners mate !

Have one more - to be sure .

edit on 25-10-2014 by Timely because: dad joke add.

posted on Oct, 26 2014 @ 03:47 AM
link   

You're starting to sound like P mate.

Next you'll be telling me there's a log off button somewhere, put the clocks back last night so It's 8.45 and I'm caffiened up to the eyeballs !

Like you said bro, one more can't hurt

Cody *Twitch*

posted on Oct, 26 2014 @ 04:05 AM
link   

P just admonished me on the funnies thread ...

Hopefully it's all good !

posted on Oct, 26 2014 @ 04:15 AM
link   

It's all good mate, just could not see the funny side.

You may need to explain it to me.

P

top topics

<< 71  72  73    75  76  77 >>

join