It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The bolt hole (Replacing the Morning coffee thread)

page: 73
<< 70  71  72    74  75  76 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 09:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

it was realllly nice! it was nice having the beach so close aswell, i find the beach is a great place to go too clear your head and ground yourself, 1 minute and i was there, i live a half hour drive away from it now.

haha yes that is like me, got to make yourself feel better somehow!! lol.

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Hi guys

Good news, we got Mrs C's car back from the garage today bad news final price £1545.45 OUCH !!!! So that'll be up for sale in about 20 mins to cover the cost LOL.

Her new car arrives at my workplace tomorrow, should be about lunch time so I may not post then like I usually do.

Hmmmmmmmm my favourite place to live ? Well I was born in a town called Bude in Cornwall right next to the sea, then I was dragged up in Malta as a kid in a place called Kalafrana again next to the sea. Educated in an olde worldy town called Stamford in Lincolnshire, a beautiful town. (Although to young Cody it was dump but afforded many narrow lanes when riding away from the police).

I went to Israel at the tender age of 23 for a 2 week holiday and came home 10 years 1 divorce and 2 surviving kids later, to live, in Norwich a beautiful city and worked as a boat builder on The Broads The video's worth a look. Now I live just north of London and I hate it, but the money's better.

I feel most complete when next to a large body of water, so I guess if I could move back to the broads, that would be my dream, as soon as the wages catch up to the London rates I'm off.

Cody

edit on 22/10/14 by cody599 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 11:56 AM
link   
a reply to: cody599

The Broads sound like a plan Cody. Good and bad news about the car, hopefully it will sell fast. Fingers crossed. Enjoy that new car smell tomorrow it fades fast.

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 12:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Iamschist

It'll last until Mrs C farts LOL

Yeah the Broads is definitely doable in the future, unless the wife has her heart set on a move back to South Africa, in which case we'll move there. Now that she is a fully qualified teacher the world is literally our oyster. Just need to save hard and stay focused. Oh and stop buying cars LOL

Cody

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 12:07 PM
link   

LOL In my family it was always the dog who did things like that, not one of us!

Feels good to have options doesn't it. As long as you are together I'm sure it will be fine. :-)

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 12:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Iamschist

She's the best wife in the world schist

I'm not going anywhere without her, yeah it's great to have options, just need to knuckle down and work hard right now, I'd love to blame the dog but he lives 150 miles away now, I don't think Mrs C would believe me LOL

Off to make dinner

Cody

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Yay, new car coming for Mrs. C!!!!!
Have a great day/evening or whatever it is for you all.

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Just wanted to pop in and say hi to all.
I'll just sit back and smell the coffee. Can't drink the stuff, but love the smell.

Crazy, I know.

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Right back at you Night

I'm on the beer right now, trying to catch up with Timely LOL.

Your coffee is always the best.

Cody

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 01:31 PM
link   
a reply to: chiefsmom

chiefsmom !!!

Great to see you again, long time no see, how's things ? How are you ? How's the family ? How many pessimists does it take to screw in a light bulb ?

Cody

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 02:14 PM
link   
LOL
Lets, see,I'm OK, Family is good, things are fair to midland, and none?

How about you?

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Good to hear it

A lot poorer than this time last week LOL But at least I know Mrs C is safe and sound for the next 746 years

Life's hectic, but there's always time to relax knocking up an avatar or 68, yeah life's not too bad at all, all things considered. Mrs C is working hard, and had the added hour or so drive for the last week and a half dropping me off at stupid o'clock in order to get to work on time, but it was nice to spend time together that we usually don't get.

Bang on with the none

How many Vietnam vets does it take to screw in a light bulb ? (Not very PC answer)

Cody

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Yeah, I've read back a bit, and see that she is getting a new car! Lucky lady!

I've just been trying to deal with the loss of a friend. Other than that, things are good, and I'm actually going on a girls getaway this weekend, so that should be fun.

As long as hubby behaves and doesn't neglect my chickens. LOL

I want to say one, but I know there is more to it. I'm not exactly a PC old lady. LOL

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 08:47 PM
link   

I'm so sorry for the loss of your friend.

What kind of chickens do you have? The white ones or fancy ones? I think chickens are cute. LOL Hey, I'm a city girl, doesn't take much to amuse me.

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 12:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: chiefsmom
Yeah, I've read back a bit, and see that she is getting a new car! Lucky lady!

I've just been trying to deal with the loss of a friend. Other than that, things are good, and I'm actually going on a girls getaway this weekend, so that should be fun.

As long as hubby behaves and doesn't neglect my chickens. LOL

I want to say one, but I know there is more to it. I'm not exactly a PC old lady. LOL

Sorry for your loss chiefsmom
As for the vets question:I'll take that as I don't know, OF COURSE YOU DON'T KNOW MAN................YOU WEREN'T THERE.

Cody

edit on 23/10/14 by cody599 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 12:13 AM
link   

Bedtime Night

Tonight you can count chickens instead of sheep

Good morning all, trying to figure out how to bring home a clean car when I'll be covered in dust

More coffee required................................................

Cody

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 12:33 AM
link   

Take a beach towel, put towel over seat, drive home, take towel out, give to the missus to wash.

Almost forgot, give keys to missus. Take photo of car.

Pics or it didn't happen

P

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 12:38 AM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

I'm off to work P

Gonna take multiple towels and all my socks, will follow your instructions to the letter.

My thanks my friend

I'll be on my phone in about 1/2 hour, have a great day/ evening one and all

Cody

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 02:04 AM
link   

Do not forget the romance of a new car Cody.

At least make the offer to take her somewhere nice, lovely night time views and christen the vehicle in the time honored tradition. Wait till Friday night, give yourself the weekend to get over the strained muscles. Your not 18 anymore.

Now, she will probably call you daft, but you get the brownie points for making the suggestion. Later, when you are both all tucked in, you can make brrrm brrrm noises and see what happens.

You have to work at keeping a romance alive.

Don't forget our pics of the car either. Um ...... before you get romantic!

P

edit on 23/10/2014 by pheonix358 because: (no reason given)

edit on 23/10/2014 by pheonix358 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 02:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: cody599

Bedtime Night

Tonight you can count chickens instead of sheep

Good morning all, trying to figure out how to bring home a clean car when I'll be covered in dust

More coffee required................................................

Cody

It was bedtime a long time ago. LOL Going now.

new topics

top topics

<< 70  71  72    74  75  76 >>

join