It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The bolt hole (Replacing the Morning coffee thread)

page: 24
<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 01:02 PM
link   
reply to post by SyxPak

Hi Syx

It's my sister that's ill my friend.

But she's as perky as a pig all smiles and love, I don't know how she does it

Cody

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 02:17 PM
link   
reply to post by cody599

Yeah, I love the workouts when I have to do something like that.

This job definitely keeps me fit.

Now we go back to below freezing for a few days, which is good, slows down the melting...

c(_)

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Hello all. Yes, we go from 8 deg C to -10 deg C in a few hours along with 15-25 cm of snow. I just informed my work that I will not be staying the afternoon to avoid the white knuckle commute home. I hope this doesn't negatively affect my getting contract work in the future. Oh well, c'est la vie.

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Hi ITL

And to think I was whining this morning about clean some ice off the windscreen.

DB Fit is good

Cheers

*sip*

Cody

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Hi Cody, yep, I'll be wiping off more than a little ice tomorrow. I'll need lots of coffee then, for sure. LOL

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by InTheLight

I promise not to complain tomorrow if my pinkies get a bit cold, my neighbours will think I've lost the plot if I think of you and start laughing.

Good to keep them guessing

Cody

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 02:48 PM
link   

cody599

I promise not to complain tomorrow if my pinkies get a bit cold, my neighbours will think I've lost the plot if I think of you and start laughing.

Good to keep them guessing

Cody

I do that often while in a discussion, think of something else and laugh...oh, the looks I get sometimes, but usually the person asks "what's so funny", then I'll explain. It seems the older I get the more memories are triggered by similar events during discussions.

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 03:12 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Its like summer here as you can see, I'm in shorts

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 03:24 PM
link   
We have been leaving the back door open. Its been cool, so no bugs. But its been warm enough to use our patio as the outdoor living area we designed it for. The dogs love it.

Speaking of which....ever heard of a dog being swooped down on by a bird of prey? Sasha has developed a terror when we let her out. She hates being out, and will always be looking up while out there. We have a TON of doves that live in the brush behind our house. I haven't seen them be aggressive before....

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by bigfatfurrytexan

what kind of dog is she?

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 03:28 PM
link   

HomerinNC

what kind of dog is she?

doxy/pit bull mix. Cute girl, jet black, size of a mini doxy in height, but weighs about twice as much (in the 35lb range). But her head is huge, and she has these big old shoulders.

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Maybe a nightmare she had?

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 03:34 PM
link   

bigfatfurrytexan

HomerinNC

what kind of dog is she?

doxy/pit bull mix. Cute girl, jet black, size of a mini doxy in height, but weighs about twice as much (in the 35lb range). But her head is huge, and she has these big old shoulders.

A Dobahuahua?

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Shar pei for me every day, fiercely loyal,

And funny as hell.

Cody

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 04:32 PM
link   
reply to post by cody599

My Sister and Brother in Law had a Shar Pei. Such a gentle and loving Dawg she was. Never left their side. And yes, funny as well. She farted all the time!

When they picked her up, my Bro-in-Law insisted that the Dawg was a male and named her Oliver...Oops! But they kept the name. Now I have a nephew named...Oliver.

Reminds me of Indiana Jones.

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 09:20 PM
link   
reply to post by cody599

Cody sorry bout the confusion.(yes My Bad, Lol! )

I do hope Yer Sister does well.

Somehow I had it that She was a youngling. Must've been cause my kids were gettin hurt here and there along the way of growin up.
Heck, Told Ya Brain's been goin through a lot lately! LOL!

Take Care Bud. Syx.

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 09:35 PM
link   

TDawgRex

A Dobahuahua?

TDawg, that video was hysterical! I have something close to a Dobahuahua. He's a rescued dog of unknown breeds. People stop us on the street and say, "What IS that?" So, we had a DNA test done ($35 and send in a swab) and it returned the following results:

Rhodesian Ridgeback
Akita
Golden Lab
Dalmation
Beagle
Yorkie

Joe has the big head of a Rhodie (which have Great Dane ancestry), the guarding instinct of an Akita, the coloring of a Golden Lab, the stubbornness of a Dalmation, the short stubby legs of a Beagle and the "this is MY sofa!" attitude of the Yorkie. He's quite something. If you noticed there weren't any particularly smart breeds in there, well, let's just say that we love him -- but not for his brains.

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 10:01 PM
link   

graceunderpressure

TDawgRex

A Dobahuahua?

TDawg, that video was hysterical! I have something close to a Dobahuahua. He's a rescued dog of unknown breeds. People stop us on the street and say, "What IS that?" So, we had a DNA test done ($35 and send in a swab) and it returned the following results:

Rhodesian Ridgeback
Akita
Golden Lab
Dalmation
Beagle
Yorkie

Joe has the big head of a Rhodie (which have Great Dane ancestry), the guarding instinct of an Akita, the coloring of a Golden Lab, the stubbornness of a Dalmation, the short stubby legs of a Beagle and the "this is MY sofa!" attitude of the Yorkie. He's quite something. If you noticed there weren't any particularly smart breeds in there, well, let's just say that we love him -- but not for his brains.

I would love to see a pic of Joe.

But I bet he loves his pack!

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 01:24 AM
link   
reply to post by graceunderpressure

let's just say that we love him -- but not for his brains.

My RL mum says the same about me

Prodigal son

new topics

top topics

<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join