It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The bolt hole (Replacing the Morning coffee thread)

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 05:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Timely

Thanks mate

I always struggle at work on a Monday.

Today is not proving the exception to the rule

Cody

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 08:31 AM
link   
reply to post by AboveBoard

Welcome AboveBoard! You will love this place. Pull up a chair and have some Coffee.
MMmmm Coffee, Coffee Good! Lol!!

Syx.

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 08:44 AM
link   
Good Morning EveryOne! Hope today will be good for you all.
Cody, I used my red dragon so peeps would know it was me. Like a subliminal hint, Lol!
Like the new Guy? I still need to get a better mini background in behind him though.

Hope your day will treat you right my friend.

Be sure to keep your Boss in-line!! Can't have him thinking he is any better than the underlings now can we.
It's been hard to be in here, and The Shed lately.
Not only did my wife's computer go down after only having internet probs, but my sons crashed hard as well. Man it is always the way around here.
So it was like everytime I got online, I got pulled away for something. I'd drop a post, get pulled, drop a post, get pulled.
Would be so many pages behind, by the time got caught up BackReading, couldn't comment on new post's cause I'd get pulled away again!! Lol!! Arrrgh!
I Hope EveryOne Has a Great Day/Week!!!!
Syx.

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 08:47 AM
link   
Good morning, Bolt Hole buddies. For some of you, Monday is well underway. Here, it's more like:

Cody, it was a smart choice to take the car. Always trust your instincts. For your US counterparts, statistically, the Monday after the "Spring Forward" Daylight Savings time change is the day with the most traffic accidents. That's probably true everywhere but I am too sleepy to look it up.

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 09:15 AM
link   
reply to post by graceunderpressure

Good mornin' Grace! Lol on the cat pic! Good caption . Lol!

Maybe you can tell me somethin'. Do I have to have a picture here at ATS to be able to post it, or can I pull one out of my Computer?
Syx.

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 09:33 AM
link   
reply to post by SyxPak

Morning SyxPak. Thanks -- I'm glad you liked my Monday cat. Here's an excellent explanation of the process for uploading pics on ATS. (Yes you can upload them from your computer, but you have to follow these steps.)

www.abovetopsecret.com...

LMK if you have any questions.

Cheers,

Grace

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 09:38 AM
link   
Man, Time Zones Suck! Some are crashin' and others just waking up.
Now let me be clear here on somethin'.
I Hate the thought of The proposed New World Order.
Hate to think of one government, one religion, one military.
I do however like the thought of One Time Zone. Earth Time Zone!
Yah I know, some people would have to sleep in the day and work at night.
That would be the main prob I can think of right now with the ETZ.
Any thoughts People?
Syx.

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Thank You Grace! And thanx for the link. Gonna check it now...... Syx.

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Grace Thanx again.I guess I could have figured all athat out if I invested a little time to just poke around. But I am Lazy, admittedly so. Lol!!

I already knew how to get images into my ATS UpLoad area, but the rest I did not know. I copy/pasted their instructions for image insertion to a post into a notebook file. I really appreciate the Help!
Gonna try it out!
Thanx Grace!!

Syx.

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Hey forget the time zone post. I don't know where my head was at. My brain must have fallen out! If anyone sees it layin around somewhere, Please let me know so I can Re-Install it!!! Thanx for understanding..... Later, Syx.

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 12:26 PM
link   
reply to post by SyxPak

Hi Syx

Hi mum

Finally home from work,

Got a job interview tomorrow, but it's damn near an hour's drive from home.

See what they have to offer me anyway, sucks about the p.c. Syx

Cody

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 12:43 PM
link   
reply to post by cody599

Hey Bud. Good Luck on the upcoming interview. I know You will Shine Brother!

Got my Wife's PC runnin' like a top now! The kid's Lap isn't lookin' too good. But, I'm not goin' to give up on it.
It will be good as new, almost, when I'm done.
Gotta go to some stores, so I'll be back in a while.
Hope You and EveryOne has a good one! Later, Syx.

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 12:57 PM
link   
reply to post by SyxPak

Later Syx and thanks

They head hunted me so I'm expecting to be in a very strong position

Cody

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 01:04 PM
link   

SyxPak
Grace Thanx again.I guess I could have figured all athat out if I invested a little time to just poke around. But I am Lazy, admittedly so. Lol!!

I already knew how to get images into my ATS UpLoad area, but the rest I did not know. I copy/pasted their instructions for image insertion to a post into a notebook file. I really appreciate the Help!
Gonna try it out!
Thanx Grace!!

Syx.

No worries, Syx, and you're very welcome. They changed the picture uploading process when they updated the website, so a lot of us needed some 1-2-3 on how to do it. As for your time zone comment and retraction, Cody, I propose that we declare ALL Monday posts in the Bolt Hole as "taken with a grain," so there are never any worries about PWS (posting while sleepy).

The thread seems quiet...everyone must be reading the fascinating Stan Freidman AMA. He's very impressive!

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 01:06 PM
link   

cody599
reply to post by SyxPak

Got a job interview tomorrow...

Wear your good knickers. You just never know.

Love,

Mum

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Cody, I propose that we declare ALL Monday posts in the Bolt Hole as "taken with a grain," so there are never any worries about PWS (posting while sleepy).

I up for that, as of now all Monday posts are to be regarded as suspicious of overtired typing with brain out of gear.

As for my posts, just regard them all like that !

Prodigal son

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 01:10 PM
link   

graceunderpressure

cody599
reply to post by SyxPak

Got a job interview tomorrow...

Wear your good knickers. You just never know.

Love,

Mum

Will do mum

Sage advice as ever, I will wear my lucky boxers hopefully I'll remember to put them on before my trousers and NOT after tomorrow.

Prodigal son

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 08:09 AM
link   
Good Morning ATS!
And everyone lurking!

It was 52 f yesterday and LOTS of snow melted. So much that we almost had a building flood. I had to dig a snow trench along the side of the building. Talk about getting wet, but I managed to free all of the water and get the sum pump working...we were minutes away from flooding out. That happened last year too, but last year we did flood out because no one knew what to do to stop it. Glad I learned something after that experience cause it just saved the office, which took a year to remodel and get back into running condition, in fact, we JUST moved everything back in on Friday...lol

That was a close one!

So anyways, I am a bit sore this morning. The coffee seems to be helping though...

c(_)

*sip*

Hope you all have a great day!

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 08:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Darkblade71

Way to go DB

A good workout was just what you needed mate

Afternoon coffee for me right now

*sip*

Cody

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Good morin' everyone! Hope you all will have a good day!
Cody I hope the little one will be better soon. I hate the helplessness I feel when our young are ill, or injured, etc. Breaks my heart at times.
Gonna be floatin in and outta here today.Lots goin on here...
Take Care ALL!! Syx.

edit on 11-3-2014 by SyxPak because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join