It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The bolt hole (Replacing the Morning coffee thread)

page: 108
<< 105  106  107    109  110  111 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2015 @ 12:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Shana91aus

Lol. Shana, you make it sound as though the car is responsible for the many speeding fines. Naughty naughty car! Have fun choosing the new one.

I hope the garden looks good now and all your hard work has paid off.

posted on Jan, 3 2015 @ 12:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Mura44

Thankyou Mura we did
Haha! Feels that way though, really! You tap accelerator and it has a mind of its own.. Thats my excuse anyway! Ill only go a little over if its open roas and hardly any cars, there is speed cameras absolutely everywhere here its all purely for revenue aswell drives me crazy! we ended up getting a black Ford Territory Ghia, has 7 seats so that will be handy, we got some ridiculous trade in offers for our car at a few dealerships i told them hell no! Its still a great car id keep it but its just too much too run! But ended up with a great deal from a good dealer so we are happy

Yes it looks good! Only thing is though i know some will probably grow back but i don't know how too keep the grass out without killing the plants.. First world problems hey lol. I think i did a garden solar light over kill though, i really love them things haha!

posted on Jan, 3 2015 @ 01:08 AM
link   

Only way to get rid of couch is poison followed by fire!

P

posted on Jan, 3 2015 @ 02:00 AM
link   
Skinny grass pulling speed demon,new car driving. lol @ Shana.

I am trucking along, having fun online, behaving 'cough'

Hope everyone is having a great day/evening

posted on Jan, 3 2015 @ 03:39 AM
link   
Hi guys

Well I'm pretty much in shana's shoes, speeding tickets, new car and cough I can't shake LOL

It sounds pretty rough around the fires in Oz so guys stay safe. Queue naff song

Seriously guys no heroics

Hope all are well

Cody

posted on Jan, 4 2015 @ 02:36 AM
link   
a reply to: cody599

Same to you bro !!
That zoom zoom mazda 2 thing - zippy eh ? lol.

The twin turbo needs caressing on an appropriate stretch.

posted on Jan, 4 2015 @ 03:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Timely

Hi mate

Yeah nippy little motor, I need to stretch the GTO's legs one more time before the snow gets here, although being 4 wheel drive and with a good set of boots she's amazing fun in the snow as well.

I'm back on top now mate

Cody

posted on Jan, 4 2015 @ 04:43 AM
link   

Have fun mate !!

posted on Jan, 4 2015 @ 10:07 PM
link   
Quiet in here.. lol.

hope everyones having a good day! hot as hell here today 42 degrees (108f) im going to possibly melt.. lol. I hate heat im just sitting in the aircon for now but have too go out later on! ugh!!!!

Our new car is all wheel drive, I don't know what it would be like off road though, not sure we want too try.. lol. maybe on beach sand etc but nothing any rougher than that or too soft.

posted on Jan, 4 2015 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Hey Doodle bug. Exploring the limits of a new car is fun! Have you named her? I always name my cars, and they are always female. My current car is Lily Monet, cause she is like the painting "Water Lilies" by Claude Monet.

The first couple of years I had her, I would say "Look, there's your brother, or look there's your sister" whenever I saw another Toyota. lol
edit on 4-1-2015 by Iamschist because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 12:18 AM
link   
Hi guys

Back to work work for me today
I'm starting to think this cold is something more sinister.

Anyhow as long as we're car sharing, these are my wheels, she's called Ella after Ella Fitzgerarld, the plate is J455 UBM. Yep Jazz useless bloody musicians LOL

Cody

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 02:13 AM
link   

I'd put up a pic of mine, but the guys would laugh so much they would be unable to reply.

P

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 02:42 AM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

C'mon -can't be that bad unless it is an early Hyundai - excel ?

... I had a Datsun 120y at one stage ...
Be honest ...

edit on 5-1-2015 by Timely because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 03:09 AM
link   

Hyundai Tiburon 2008, Red, 2.7L V6, front wheel drive.

I like it, would prefer AWD but still it goes fast.

I do have a Nissan Skyline I am trying to sell at the moment. Driving that is like having a date with a Amazon Princess suffering from hypoactive sexual desire disorder. You never know what will happen or when she will wag her tail before trying to send you into orbit. If only the thing had wings.

P

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 03:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Iamschist

hey hey awesome lady

no names yet haha I found it hard enough naming my kids let alone cars haha!!

this is new car (only have caryard pic haven't had a chance too take any of my own yet)

and old car, would have been happy just upgrading too a newer model of this as its a 2004 but oh well
after we buy a house I might! I really want a black wagon one.. they look so good! i love cars lol.. cant believe im getting a ford though never liked them much lol.. on top of the petrol costs the speeding fines and the cost it would be too buy the newer one we probably made the best decision because we are avoiding debt for now too haha!

FYI totally laughed when I read that, your too funny.. lol

The first couple of years I had her, I would say "Look, there's your brother, or look there's your sister" whenever I saw another Toyota. lol

edit on 5-1-2015 by Shana91aus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 03:33 AM
link   

C'mon -can't be that bad unless it is an early Hyundai - excel ?

We have one of them aswell...

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 03:36 AM
link   

Is the cough still lingering? mine is as well but its certainly cleared up a lot now all the gunk is gone (I know im charming), is it chesty? go get checked out in case you have a chest infection if it is, especially if your feeling tired and run down its been awhile now!

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 04:20 AM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

Sounds like my kind of car p!

Sideways is always - yes always - fun !

Tiburon yes - eye candy.
Can't do that in my current ride ...

Ed:

edit on 5-1-2015 by Timely because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 07:22 AM
link   

I swear I don't know where or how you find all those fantastic photos! You are an internet Guru, 'bows before the brilliance'

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 12:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shana91aus

Is the cough still lingering? mine is as well but its certainly cleared up a lot now all the gunk is gone (I know im charming), is it chesty? go get checked out in case you have a chest infection if it is, especially if your feeling tired and run down its been awhile now!

Wow you guys got busy while I was at work, way to go bolters

Yeah it's hanging around Shana,
A day at work seems to have helped out a bit so I hope I'm on the mend now

Timely I totally agree mate sideways is the only way

P If lived near you I'd snap your arm off for that skyliner.

schisty you might need this LOL

Cody

top topics

<< 105  106  107    109  110  111 >>

join