It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The bolt hole (Replacing the Morning coffee thread)

page: 107
<< 104  105  106    108  109  110 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2014 @ 06:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Shana91aus

Hi Shana

Sorry to hear you're still crook, no plans here apart from wiping Mrs C's nose LOL

Cody

posted on Dec, 30 2014 @ 07:24 AM
link   
a reply to: cody599

Oh no why are we all sick! Must be them chemtrails!! Haha... Those damn chemtrails.

posted on Dec, 30 2014 @ 07:33 AM
link   
Here ya go Dark ...

posted on Dec, 30 2014 @ 07:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Timely

Cody

posted on Dec, 30 2014 @ 07:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Shana91aus

Oh no why are we all sick! Must be them chemtrails!! Haha... Those damn chemtrails.

No human in the history of the world has EVER produced as snot in 48 hours as Mrs C. It's simply not possible.

I think I married an alien !!

Cody

posted on Dec, 30 2014 @ 08:01 AM
link   

SNOTMONSTER !!!!

Run Away-Run Away ...

Hope you have been giving "Vicks" chest rubs mate !!

Got to look after the other half bro !

( My best for Mrs. C. ! )

posted on Dec, 30 2014 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Not good i hope she feels better soon!!! Haha i hate that, saline nasal spray should help clear it up though!
I just have a really really chesty cough left modtly now, i always get chest infections so i probably have one, i have just been trying to get out in the heat alot was 39 here today hot as..

posted on Dec, 30 2014 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Saline nasal spray is good for long haul Air travel ...

Better to use a tea tree based product - if you prefer snorting it !

lol !

Or call Cody for a vicks rub ...

edit on 30-12-2014 by Timely because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2014 @ 09:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Timely

Can't stand the smell of tea tree stuff! Lol I reckon the saline is good for clearing all your head too when a cold is all in your head.

posted on Dec, 30 2014 @ 09:45 AM
link   
I see we still have some sick puppies in here. I shall wave my magic wand and you will all feel better soon!

posted on Dec, 30 2014 @ 04:19 PM
link   

I hope everyone feels better soon! Hugs to Shana and Mrs.C.

I will be sleeping the New Year in, wearing my Sponge Bob pj's, so, in style!!

posted on Dec, 30 2014 @ 07:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Iamschist

Sponge bob pj's, Hahahaha! Cute!

posted on Dec, 31 2014 @ 12:12 AM
link   

Thanks Schist xx feelin bit better today! Haha sponge bob pj's how cute!

Im about to jump in to the kitchen and get stuff ready for tonight, we are having a bbq/new years party so alot to prepare luckilly its not so hot here today!

Happy New Year too everyone!

posted on Dec, 31 2014 @ 04:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Iamschist

I hope everyone feels better soon! Hugs to Shana and Mrs.C.

I will be sleeping the New Year in, wearing my Sponge Bob pj's, so, in style!!

I couldn't resist it

Cody

posted on Dec, 31 2014 @ 04:42 AM
link   

To go with all the sniffles around here

Cody

edit on 31/12/14 by cody599 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2015 @ 04:53 AM
link   

Hope everyone is on the well side now! May 2015 bring us all love, laughter, health, joy and a wee bit of prosperity wouldn't hurt, lol.

Cody I love Sponge Bob and the citizens of Bikini Bottom!

Mura So sorry I forgot to wish you wellness in my post before, and give you a hug.

posted on Jan, 1 2015 @ 07:56 AM
link   

Happy new year schisty

Sorry I'm not around too much at the moment, I've just got involved in a project, and I'm playing with ideas.

Luckily most of the work has been done, and I've been invited to join in at the latter stages.

Hoping it all takes off

Cody

posted on Jan, 2 2015 @ 06:16 AM
link   
Happy new year. May 2015 be the year that brings us all peace and happiness, lots of love, fulfilment and all the wonderful things we are constantly searching for.
Wishing you all a wonderful year.

I am not making resolutions. I'll just be doing what I am always doing the whole year round - trying to squeeze into those smaller jeans, trying to have fewer ciggies, trying to show my husband how much he means to me and how much I love him, trying to get through another day without blowing my top.

Yup, I try a lot, but that doesn't mean I always succeed. But at least it does mean I don't ALWAYS fail.

posted on Jan, 2 2015 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Sounds interesting mate!

Have you bought shares in Kleenex yet ?

lol. Hope all are well and happy - settling in to a prosperous ( whatever that means to you ) and content new year.

posted on Jan, 2 2015 @ 09:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Mura44

Atleast you try and thats all that matters! I should be having fewer ciggies too! But... Its SO hard lol. As for the smaller jeans well im still trying on that too, one day i will be in the ones i fit in before kids! One day... Lol.

Hope everyone enjoyed their New Years i only just feel human agaon was up all night, it was a good night! We are selling our main car and going too buy a new one tomorrow, so hard deciding what too get!! But our car has gotten too many speeding fines and requires ridiculous amounts of petrol so its time too switch too a v6! so far have it narrowed down too a Ford Territory or a Holden VE commodore wagon.. Both ones we like are black i will let you all know how we go..

I spent the evening removing stupid grass (couch, horrible stuff) from my front garden so am feeling pretty tired now! Off too bed for me soon i think.

Speak too you all soon!

top topics

<< 104  105  106    108  109  110 >>

join