It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The bolt hole (Replacing the Morning coffee thread)

page: 106
<< 103  104  105    107  108  109 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2014 @ 04:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Forget to mention page 297 The War Begins. Oh you snuck in on me Hahahaha!!Did you read my last story entry??

posted on Dec, 28 2014 @ 04:32 PM
link   

To be honest Night
I've been pretty sick, I'll catch up, but Mrs C requires a head massage and some love

Forgive me

Cody

posted on Dec, 28 2014 @ 04:52 PM
link   
a reply to: cody599

Awwww, no problem my friend. I hope you feel better soon. Hugs!

posted on Dec, 29 2014 @ 04:08 AM
link   
Morning all. Yes it is. Morning I mean. Whether it is a good one or not remains to be seen.

The GOOD:
I managed to get some sleep eventually at around 7 am this morning.
It is Monday and I got a parcel delivery of my own Christmas present to me.

I am lovely and warm and making a huge impact on my school marking workload. The books are rapidly moving from the 'still to do' pile to the 'done' pile.
I don't have cloths tied to my knees (see "bad" below)

The BAD:
I have caught a nasty cold and am feeling feak and weeble. I can sympathise with Mrs C, Cody, but at least I don't have floor cloths tied to my knees. Hang on, that should go under good. ETA see "good" above.

The ugly:
Eurch! I didn't know one person could produce so much snot.
Red nose to rival Rudolph and Santa is not even interested. He said to wait another 359 days before contacting him again.

posted on Dec, 29 2014 @ 04:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Mura44

I hear you about the snot thing, it is amazing! What is Christmas present you sent yourself? Sorry if too nosy, lol . iI gave myself a dvd, but I wasn't completely thrilled with it. I gather you are a teacher, what grade?

Hope you feel better soon. Be sure to have some chicken soup with lots of garlic.

posted on Dec, 29 2014 @ 04:56 AM
link   

I'm fine now thanks Night

It's Mrs C that's got the dreaded Mura style lurgy. Poor things gone from cuddle monster to snot monster overnight.

Looks like I'll be doing the cooking for a couple of days

Wooohooo

Cody

posted on Dec, 29 2014 @ 04:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Iamschist
Hi Schist. Yup, I teach - secondary school Biology and Chemistry. I love it.

I gave myself a recipe book stand that folds flat for storing, has a clear perspex screen in front to protect pages from mucky fingers and splashes, and can support everything from a tablet or thin magazine to my weighty Delia Smith kitchen bible without falling over.

And I'll take your advice about the chicken soup. Tee hee, lots of garlic. DH must really love me - gargling, snorting, red nosed snot monster of the highest order and smelly to boot!

posted on Dec, 29 2014 @ 04:59 AM
link   

If you look like Mrs C right now Mura then my sympathies to you.

I was pretty rough over Christmas but I'm on the other side of now, it will get better, it just doesn't feel like it.

Stay strong and keep your fluid levels up

Cody

posted on Dec, 29 2014 @ 05:01 AM
link   

Hi schisty

What's new ? Which dvd did you get yourself ?

The weather here has finally turned icy outside, it's rather beautiful....................and bloody cold LOL

Cody

posted on Dec, 29 2014 @ 05:03 AM
link   

I'm sure he does love you. Neat subjects if you love them, then you are a great teacher and I'll bet many of your students think so too.

You must love to cook as well. This is a juicy thread I like to go drool in. lol www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thanks for sharing, probably shouldn't indulge my nosiness as it will only get worse, but I'm glad you did.

posted on Dec, 29 2014 @ 05:05 AM
link   

Howdy Cody! Gonna join you in the cold here soon, high of 20's f. I got myself "Guardians Of The Galaxy" had high hopes, it was not bad mind you, just not the great I was hoping for. Did love the raccoon and the tree. lol

posted on Dec, 29 2014 @ 05:13 AM
link   
Just popping in to say hi !

Too much snot and corruption ... get well soon ...

posted on Dec, 29 2014 @ 05:20 AM
link   

Just read the write up schisty
Looks pretty good it got some great reviews, I've still got 20'000 Days on earth to watch yet, and all the stuff we recorded over Christmas.

The Royal institute Christmas lectures start tonight for 3 nights, my favourite programs of the year.

Cody

posted on Dec, 29 2014 @ 05:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Timely
Just popping in to say hi !

Too much snot and corruption ... get well soon ...

Hi Timely, good to see you mate
I'll leave these in the corner for the ladies LOL

Cody

posted on Dec, 29 2014 @ 05:25 AM
link   
Thanks Timely. Will try to.

Schist, you can be as nosy as you like because then I can too. I've just been to drool in your foodie thread but got put off by all the .... well, the food. I'm not up for it right now, so I'll have to visit again later for inspiration.

I haven't seen Guardians of the galaxy yet. It's one of those on my list of "yeah, maybe sometime" but I could do with a pile of good DVD's to snuggle up in front of. Silly racoons sound pretty perfect right now.

posted on Dec, 29 2014 @ 09:21 AM
link   
Ignore this guys I'm just saving the avatar 2015 thread

BTS avatar creations 2015

Cody

posted on Dec, 29 2014 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Just came to say hello! I don't want to catch what you guys have. Runs out the door.

posted on Dec, 29 2014 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Hi Night

It's safe now, I put up the Cody 2000 anti germ screen....................OK OK it's a shower curtain

Cody

posted on Dec, 29 2014 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Hahahahaha!

posted on Dec, 29 2014 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Hey everyone hope your all doing good!
I am still a bit sick just when i think its going away it restarts itself not cool! Just booked some flights for 2 weeks in Bali for May so that has cheered me up a fair bit! I was actually going with Air Asia because i had heard they were good then same day the Air Asia flight disappeared, so i went a Aussie airline like usual! its so sad all these plane incidents lately!

What is everyones plans for new years?

top topics

<< 103  104  105    107  108  109 >>

join