It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The bolt hole (Replacing the Morning coffee thread)

page: 102
<< 99  100  101    103  104  105 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2014 @ 07:46 AM
link   
Sorry Shana and Cody that you are sick so close to Christmas. Hope it doesn't last long!
It's my day out with my friend Linda. We'll be going out for lunch and exchanging presents and doing a little shopping. My back hurts so bad this morning. OW! Hope everyone has a decent day!

posted on Dec, 23 2014 @ 07:51 AM
link   
a reply to: cody599

Mate.

You need to apply the two hat-trick cure.

This was advised to me by an old trooper.

Firstly, grab a litre or thereabouts of your favourite poison. ( ie. Glen Livvet )

Prefer a nice OP Rum in such times , however back to the patient.

Place a hat - funny or otherwise - at the end of your bed.
Tip said preferred tipple into your head ...

Until you see - two hats.

Throw on multiple doonas /duvees / downy quilts - what have you !

And sweat it out my friend ...

Hope that helps ...

posted on Dec, 23 2014 @ 08:57 AM
link   

Awesome let me know how you go!
Oh im sorry to hear you are sick aswell it blows doesn't it
i feel you deserve more sympathy than me though because you gotta work and be sick! Nothing worse! I have never gotten sick around christmas before especially not with a cold! Its so hot here!

posted on Dec, 23 2014 @ 09:03 AM
link   
I haven't been here for a while but wanted to Wish You ALL A Merry Christmas and a Positive New Year!!! I hope You All can enjoy time with those whom You Love. If not in person, then even in Your Hearts.

They will know you care about them. See Ya All Next Year!!! Syx.

posted on Dec, 23 2014 @ 09:06 AM
link   
Entirely to many sick people on this thread, desperate times call for desperate measures, Nurse Jackie!

Night you too, while not sick back is just a bad.

Timely, up to you and me bud, to man the juice and the pain reliever/fever reducers, warm blankies and hot packs, or do you prefer cold Night? Chicken soup, on the way! Feel better soon guys.

posted on Dec, 23 2014 @ 09:09 AM
link   
a reply to: SyxPak

Good to see you! Have some egg nog. Don't be a stranger in the future, the more the merrier. Best wishes to you and yours too Syx.

posted on Dec, 23 2014 @ 09:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Iamschist

Nice to see You too and Thanx for the Egg Nog!! ~ Clink ~
As far as being a stranger, I can't get much stranger than I already am!!! LOL!!!

Well maybe a little. Cody might be able to fill in some gaps there!! LOL!!!
Thank You for the Best Wishes too!!!
(Syx is seen flying off to another thread, but will return)
edit on 23-12-2014 by SyxPak because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2014 @ 09:41 AM
link   
Hi All! Just wanted to jump on here, and wish everyone a happy holiday! Our work party starts at noon (it's not a fun party, but at least we get to close early) and then I'm off until Friday. Friday will be fun, because I think there are 3 of us, out of 13 working, I'm bringing my crochet!

Shana, thank you! That sounds so good. I'm sorry both you and Cody are sick. That's no fun, especially over the holidays.

Iam, I'm checking it now!

See you all on Friday!!!!

posted on Dec, 23 2014 @ 09:44 AM
link   
a reply to: chiefsmom

You'll be missed, Yuletide wishes! Have a safe and blessed Christmas.

posted on Dec, 23 2014 @ 10:17 AM
link   
a reply to: chiefsmom

The least you could do is force feed them chicken(rooster) soup ...

2 ATS'ers down and you are flying the coup ?
Bet you have made the vid and are now fleeing to a tax free haven .... Hmmmm !

This is a conspiracy site - remember ... tap, tap, tap ...

posted on Dec, 23 2014 @ 11:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Timely

Night... Have a wonderful meal and shopping experience hun, hope the pain lessens and may I wish you a very merry, peaceful and loving Christmas.

Timely That's exactly what I'll be doing, I have malaria which will kick this cold's butt, I find a curry will hold it off for a while (No idea why) but I am going down, and not in a good way, it'll be a rough night for me, but tomorrow I'll be right as rain if a little wiped out.

Mate thanks for all the laughs we've shared this year, it's been priceless I'm raising a glass to many more. To you I wish A very merry and alcohol fuelled Christmas, make it epic mate.

Shana.... Firstly I hope you are better for Christmas day, thank you for gracing my humble thread with your presence, you've brought light and fun to us all. For you I wish a healthy and happy Christmas, with peace and love.

Syx... What can I say, from the moment I first met you on ATS I thought "what a bloody nutter" And thanks for dropping by. Never change man For you and CC I wish a fantastical Christmas filled with polar bears and dragons galore.

schist Our first encounter on ATS could have been so different if I hadn't reread your screen name LOL, to you as well thanks for gracing this thread, another bringer of light and laughter, For you I wish as much rest and relaxation over this holiday season and a peaceful and loving Christmas.

Chiefs....How long have we known each other now ? What can say ? Your avatar is one the favourite ones I've made, gives me a smile every time I see it. Yet another bringer of light and laughter, and again my thanks for sharing with us on this thread. For you wish peace fun and love this Christmas.

Dark ... If you pop in I wish you and Roses a very happy, peaceful and loving Christmas, but mostly I wish that Roses migraines, leave as suddenly as they came.

Rod My soul brother I know what you're going through mate, all my very best to you and your's I'm only a call away mate. A very merry Christmas to you, Mrs R and Rod jr. For you wish Hope love and peace this Christmas, never give up mate.

P Although we don't see you often, when we do it's a pleasure, have wonder full Christmas with much peace and love.

And now we come to a member we haven't seen for far too long.

Darthprime....Our drag queen...............Hunty it's too long since you were at the kiki,beat your face, get your chicken cutlets in, get out the duct tape and come join us again, for you one can wish only one thing, a dragtastic Christmas.

If I missed someone my apologies, it was not intentional.

To any lurkers we have and to all the mods. We the bolters wish you all peace love and prosperity, and of course a very, very merry ATS Christmas.

Cody

posted on Dec, 23 2014 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Guys that's it

I'm passing the point, I'll catch you tomorrow with luck. Carry on withut me

Cody

posted on Dec, 23 2014 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Dark ... If you pop in I wish you and Roses a very happy, peaceful and loving Christmas, but mostly I wish that Roses migraines, leave as suddenly as they came.

Thank you Cody, and you and yours have a wonderful Christmas as well!
She is doing better!

posted on Dec, 23 2014 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Thanks Cody, thats very sweet! I love you guys, iv become very fond of you all and i look forward to lots more time spent in here getting to know you all! I wish you a happy and healthy Christmas right back, sounds dreadfull what you have! Take care and get well ASAP!

posted on Dec, 23 2014 @ 09:04 PM
link   
I am always here Cody. Just don't post that often.

I hope all of the big bolts and the little bolts have a wonderful Xmas.

May it be full of love and cheer and all good things.

Well, now I have to get ready to go to the ex's house for the one meal a year where it all try and turn back the clock by 14 years and play happy families.

LOL.

Enjoy the season, stay safe and stay happy.

P

posted on Dec, 24 2014 @ 12:41 AM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

Thanks guys and right back at you all

The fever peaked about 2:30 this morning, and I'm well on the road to recovery, I'm outta here,

I'll have the laptop and will check in as often as possible.

Catch you all soon.

P my thanks

In your very wise words, enjoy the season, stay safe and stay happy

Much love to you all, and thanks for a marvellous year

Cody

posted on Dec, 24 2014 @ 06:39 AM
link   

HEY CODY !!!

Get Stuffed !!

( for those who may think that rude ... it is the opposite. Same affirmation to those who do understand ! )

Santa is due in 15min.

Merry Christmas ...

edit on 24-12-2014 by Timely because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2014 @ 06:51 AM
link   

Glad to hear your feeling better! I feel a bit like death but i haven't stopped all day! I made 60 vodka jelly shots earlier and i have just sampled a couple, thinking i may need to make more. Theyll fix this cold though surely.

posted on Dec, 24 2014 @ 07:29 AM
link   

Well and truly mate

Don't forget Santa's brandy mate and plenty of it

Have an epic one bro

Cody
hic

posted on Dec, 24 2014 @ 07:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Shana91aus

Shana you can NEVER have too much vodka jelly
See Timely'post about the 2 hat cure.

Hope you feel better soon Shana

Cody

ETA put up the wrong emo
edit on 24/12/14 by cody599 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 99  100  101    103  104  105 >>

join