It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bible Alterations and Converting the Sun Worshippers.

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 07:06 PM
link   
reply to post by iRoyalty

Well, why not a Catholic source? After all, Catholics are the ones that put it together! And the Council of Nicea in 325 had nothing to do with books of the Bible. It was called primarily to combat Arianism and established the famous creed and some canons, which I've linked.

As for him converting, I seriously doubt he converted from conviction. I mean, he was looking to defeat his rivals to the throne when he saw the symbol in the sky that caused him to convert. I think his conversion was one of opportunity; but it had great ramifications. As the article said, he merely legalized it, he didn't make it an official religion of any sort.

I mean, did he convert out of his own benefit? IMHO, I certainly think that's valid as he was looking for any advantage in battle he could get. Until his edict, it was completely legal to persecute Christians.

But back to the council though, I believe he was a facilitator, but had no direct input as he didn't completely understand the topics discussed.

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 02:26 AM
link   
reply to post by IsidoreOfSeville

Only because a Catholic source is not going to be honest about it. It's like asking the Federal Reserve what happened on Jekyll Island!

I mean I know that officially the council of Narcia didn't edit the bible, that is not information they would have let get out. It is just strange how Jesus has so many relations to previous Sun Gods, especially considering Constantine was a very strong Sun God worshipper, even after his conversion he still liked plopping Mithras on everything. Which is also why I question the legitimacy of his conversion, surely he would have got rid of all effigies of Mithras?

I also remember someone telling me about the Victorians, who went out in search of Constantine's works to prove the Bible. Even though they found the location of them, they never reported anything back. Apparently they uncovered the complete opposite and destroyed the evidence there and then, so the story goes! We will never know for sure I guess.

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 03:48 AM
link   
yes NOW we do know for sure..lol

Constantine as a phonician chose the cross
he was a phonecian he would have known what it was
i illustrated that the tool in mithras hands is the instrument a RULER, and the root word of his name is the same root word as the word miter and as in the popes miter...it is pretty obvious and all the mumbo jumbo versions of the story do not add up in the real world...aliens...gods...

all there is is a boogeyman story to keep the sheeps in line...to be fleeced

the story of how he chose that symbol appears to be a deliberate attempt to bury the real history of the cross
and to give a divine right to rule

i have shown this divine right is a fraud...
because the symbolism still exists for exampla as old glory, which was derived from Gen'l PGT Beauregards catholic masonic knights templar personal flag

Beauregard was an engineer. not a religious figure,further indicating the true use of the cross

there won't be any catholic documents that undermine the vatican bank

edit on Thuam3b20143America/Chicago44 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

eta
you see my cross in the sky there in my av
lol...when i think of all the dead indigenous peoples around the world who lost thier cross symbols anf their gold and thier lives
where did that gold go...yeah

i wonder why not too many people use charlie mansons documents to reference in a debate?

edit on Thuam3b20143America/Chicago09 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

edit on Thuam3b20143America/Chicago05 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

edit on Thuam3b20143America/Chicago45 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

edit on Thuam3b20143America/Chicago49 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

edit on Thuam3b20143America/Chicago17 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

edit on Thuam3b20143America/Chicago37 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

edit on Thuam3b20143America/Chicago12 by Danbones because: COFFEE

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 04:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Danbones

I think it will never be taken as fact until the truth is staring people in the face.

Even then I bet that there will be deniers.

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 04:39 AM
link   

iRoyalty
reply to post by Danbones

I think it will never be taken as fact until the truth is staring people in the face.

Even then I bet that there will be deniers.

till they come to take my cross and my gold, as they are wont to do, the only opinion i am responsible for is my own
maybe there is a reason malachi the monk forecast the most recent pope is the last pope

id like to think i had a small hand in that... mad god killa indeed lol

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join