It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bible Alterations and Converting the Sun Worshippers.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2014 @ 07:25 AM
link   

iRoyalty

ElohimJD
Why wouldn't a Creator God provide an instruction manual to teach His creation how to operate at their full potential?

But he didn't, men wrote that book. Then men altered that book to fit their purpose.

Yes but what alterations and what purposes? You just cant make a statement like that without showing some case to study.

posted on Mar, 8 2014 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Logarock
Yes but what alterations and what purposes? You just cant make a statement like that without showing some case to study.

It's in my OP.. in fact it's even in the title! I'm not claiming any solid facts, this is what I believe to be true, and there is evidence to support my theory.

I put this up for people to debate, debunk or agree and help build my theory. Please, if you wish to contribute something of value, re-read my OP and you will know the answer to your questions.
edit on 8-3-2014 by iRoyalty because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 05:12 PM
link   
reply to post by iRoyalty

In trying to stay on topic and not have this thread go on a tangent, I thought maybe I'd inject my $.02. I've been a firm believer that these topics have already been answered by bigger theological brains than mine, and that this information is already out there.

Case in point, here's a great blog entry about Constantine as it relates to your OP: Constantine Has Been Beaten to Death.

As for determining which books made the cut, and which didn't:

Regarding Horus and the god Sol Invictus, this humorous video presents a good rebuttle:

I hope maybe this give some perspective.
edit on 3/11/2014 by IsidoreOfSeville because: (no reason given)

edit on 3/11/2014 by IsidoreOfSeville because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 05:37 AM
link   
reply to post by IsidoreOfSeville

Sorry my friend the youtube videos do not work.

It was an interesting read, but all from a Catholic source, there is also no solid evidence and of course Constantine isn't going to want people to believe he had any part in editing the Bible, he would have lost his hold over the quickly growing Christian populace.

Also (I believe) the only reason he converted was because most of his Empire had become Christian. Easier to say you're a Christian than convert several nations.

We will probably never know, all I know is that he had a cause and a means. That's enough to make it suspect.

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 07:14 AM
link   

iRoyalty

Logarock

It's in my OP.. in fact it's even in the title! I'm not claiming any solid facts, this is what I believe to be true, and there is evidence to support my theory.

I put this up for people to debate, debunk or agree and help build my theory. Please, if you wish to contribute something of value, re-read my OP and you will know the answer to your questions.
edit on 8-3-2014 by iRoyalty because: (no reason given)

Yes I looked at it again, just to be sure, and no there isn't any evidence in this entire thread that can show a single arguable case where Constantine and his co conspirators changed scripture from some original form to fit their purposes.

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 07:21 AM
link   
Nice post bro.
I would like to add an observation I made while checking out some cam girls lol, majority I came across are Romanian. I had this wild idea the Vatican have established many sex slave networks.
Any Vatcats here to dispute this?

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 07:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Logarock

iRoyalty
I'm not claiming any solid facts, this is what I believe to be true, and there is evidence to support my theory.

I put this up for people to debate, debunk or agree and help build my theory.

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 08:07 AM
link   
the mere existance of the working celtic cross as represented in my current ( and my past av ) AV means all 30,000 plus different kinds of Christians who are duking it out to be considered the one true faith are now at best completely darwinated
the body just hasn't quite keeled over yet...
poli tics...rhymes with luna tics

say no more say no more

how does this relate to the OP?
"our lord amen" is actually Menes first Pharoah of the united egytp
( biblically amen means not here? lol..! ) as in tutenknot-here?
as above so below..upper and lower egypt...his line handed down the laws on stone tablets...
his "god head" symbol a head dress with two biblical looking tablets tablets
he was the great admiral he used the cross i have as the swiss army knife of measuring angles and finding plumb...
building and navigation

menes manistusu, manitou, mithra (miter same root )....
edit on Wedam3b20143America/Chicago41 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

eta
you start matching up the symbolisms it just keeps correlating, and there are white folks found in florida at the same time as king tut who had cokain and tobbbaco in his mummy at 5000 years ago

thats proof right there chistianity is fatally flawed
edit on Wedam3b20143America/Chicago45 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

edit on Wedam3b20143America/Chicago41 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

edit on Wedam3b20143America/Chicago01 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 08:34 AM
link   
haha
here you go op
this kills
menes amen was an aryan goth a european as tut was found to be as well he was also also minos the phonecian
archive.org...

phonecian popes
The Phoenician Church was one of the most ancient or the original churches which came into being during the Apostolic Age. Early Church Fathers and scholars left written accounts of the valiant spirit which early Phoenician Christians maintained in their new faith. At the beginning of Christ's ministry, and later during the beginning of Apostolic evangelization, the new faith was reserved for the Jews. Nevertheless, Phoenicians of all walks of life accepted the new faith and the Church recognized them as valid Christians particular after the first council of Jerusalem.

His Holiness Pope Constantine I (708-715)

His Holiness the Pope Constantine I was born in Tyre, as was his predecessor. He took hold of his Apostolic mission in the month of March of the year 708. He completed what the Pope Sisinius had started in the restoration of the walls of Rome. He then concentrated especially on the religious and theological subjects and condemned the doctrine that claimed that Christ had one nature which is inadmissible to the belief of the Catholic Church.

phoenicia.org...

you is on the money OP, you just din't know how much money you was on, lol
i didn't know this till just now myself wow
this kills it
stone cold mad god killer....
just a little mo on how this werks
constantine is from tyre ....you see?
ok
the phonecian tyranians made the royal purple dye and were called the blue people by the greeks because the dye workers all turned blue slopping the stuff around in round bottom amphorea..on rolling ships
lord krishna was blue

DYE ity...dio teo...etc

edit on Wedam3b20143America/Chicago03 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

edit on Wedam3b20143America/Chicago45 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 08:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Danbones

Thank you for your contribution, that is really helpful!

Since hearing about the Sun god relations, I smelt a conspiracy and it's been on my mind a long old while!

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 09:33 AM
link   

By the way I am not trying to support Constantine. There were to many copies of the early church letters around the empire for anyone to pull that off without setting off alarm bells. What the Sun cult did manage to do was co-opt the "church" into a Babylonian form, read in Latin only, drag decenters as "heretics" into the dungeon for torture ect and brought on the so called dark ages. During the reformation the Babylonians had to get back to burning at the stake because they had another problem on their hands. It was the knowledge of all of this that led the early american revolutionaries to make an official state church basically illegal. No church and state working together. No official state church. No Constantinian amalgamation of power. The evils of this have been know for centuries, its effects ect. Well before the american revolution by a long shot.

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 09:34 AM
link   

mithra

notice thats not a sword its a RULER - its part of the celtic cross for measuring
the rays are ANgles

the root word for mithra is the same root as miter !
popes miter, a miter box for cutting ANgles

they were not worshiping the sun they were SHOOTING IT!...

the whole cross thing is the key to it all it it looks like

further: minos's son was the minotaur...of course he was not half bull..thats who his name is pictographically expressed
so ALL those old half and half mangods are just names in this secret ruling line thats morphed into christianity

THEY NEVER SHARED THIS WITH THE MASSES THEY KEPT THIS AS SECRET TECHNOLOGY
JUST LIKE THE VATICAN/GOVERNMENTS DO TODAY!

Another critical thing is these ruling gods were NON SIMITIC so there is the death of that idea right there!

btw
i got proofs for all this so any questions, i will do my best to provide anything i can
edit on Wedam3b20143America/Chicago29 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 09:41 AM
link   

The Babylonians have always been chameleons. Also called whores. The inventors of cant beat them join them....and then take them over.

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Logarock

By the way I am not trying to support Constantine.

You know what, I think I actually respect Constantine if my theory has truth to it. He had a difficult job, he had to unite his empire. Previous Emperors simply destroyed any other religion to scare people to his way of thinking, Constantine made a compromise, and in doing so was the most successful Emperor that ever lived.

Perhaps there are some negative morals at play, to do with lying etc, but he spared having to kill lots of people.

Logarock
There were to many copies of the early church letters around the empire for anyone to pull that off without setting off alarm bells. What the Sun cult did manage to do was co-opt the "church" into a Babylonian form, read in Latin only, drag decenters as "heretics" into the dungeon for torture ect and brought on the so called dark ages.

Very good point. No one could actually really read the bible en-masse until like 100 years a go! The elitists sure could, but we all know they love their control.

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Yes, Jesus is still the cross hairs on the Sun in any decent colour-stained glass!

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 10:02 AM
link   

iRoyalty

Yes, Jesus is still the cross hairs on the Sun in any decent colour-stained glass!

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Constantine represents the what the Sun Cult had to do to survive. Christianity left to itself at that time would have taken over. So the sun boys just co-opted it, made it part of official state. That's all Constantine represents. The Babylonian takeover of the church.

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Danbones

mithra

Roman

American

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Logarock

Constantine represents the what the Sun Cult had to do to survive. Christianity left to itself at that time would have taken over. So the sun boys just co-opted it, made it part of official state. That's all Constantine represents. The Babylonian takeover of the church.

I believe so, and what a successful job he did ay?

Clever man.

eta: those coins are quite amazing!

edit on 12-3-2014 by iRoyalty because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Okay, let's try the videos again. I hit preview and I still see a black box, but I'm also posting from work so I'm not sure if the network set up is a factor. But, I think based off another video that works, I've got them embedded correctly.

As for determining which books made the cut, and which didn't:

Regarding Horus and the god Sol Invictus, this humorous video presents a good rebuttle:

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join