It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CT State Police: "I'm the master" and "You're un-American"

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2014 @ 10:24 PM
link   
reply to post by HanzHenry

Just wondering. "all badges are redcoats" is quite a broad statement. Could you please clarify?

Because you come across as someone may jump to conclusions perhaps based on appearance, who knows. Please clarify.

posted on Feb, 28 2014 @ 10:25 PM
link   
reply to post by txinfidel

a real man would have REFUSED to do it.. But they choose paycheck/pension OVER patriotism.

Good news.. They are all known.. when SHTF, the COWARD/TRAITORS will be HUNTED DOWN..

i wish we could start today..

For every ONE former military willing to be a REDCOAT, there are 10 who HATE them..

And, many Operators HATE COPS and would NEVER be one.
edit on 28-2-2014 by HanzHenry because: bb

posted on Feb, 28 2014 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Ok but do you feel the same way about sherifs or elected officials just curious.

posted on Feb, 28 2014 @ 10:28 PM
link   

txinfidel

Just wondering. "all badges are redcoats" is quite a broad statement. Could you please clarify?

Because you come across as someone may jump to conclusions perhaps based on appearance, who knows. Please clarify.

anyone who wears a badge is a redcoat, and EVERY cop engages in Anti - Free Republic acts as part of their daily duties.

posted on Feb, 28 2014 @ 10:39 PM
link   
Like another poster said. I don't think the people will stand up and fight. American's are too timid. I really hope I'm wrong, I want every single house to be a fire fight if they go through with confiscation. I just don't see it happening though.

posted on Feb, 28 2014 @ 10:44 PM
link   

Aazadan
Like another poster said. I don't think the people will stand up and fight. American's are too timid. I really hope I'm wrong, I want every single house to be a fire fight if they go through with confiscation. I just don't see it happening though.

better to have 13 guys (a fire squad), armed waiting until the traitors go to sleep.. Then bust their door down, shoot their dog, and take their weapons.

And tell them to never, ever wear a redcoat again or be hung

posted on Feb, 28 2014 @ 10:48 PM
link   

Thats a very broad statement.

I would have to differ on opinions with you. If they are go against their oath than that is one thing, but to lump them all in one category well that is another.

posted on Feb, 28 2014 @ 10:58 PM
link   

HanzHenry

Aazadan

better to have 13 guys (a fire squad), armed waiting until the traitors go to sleep.. Then bust their door down, shoot their dog, and take their weapons.

And tell them to never, ever wear a redcoat again or be hung

Violence against cops is a tough thing to condone. Not because it's an invalid way of fighting back, but rather because of justification. A minority will always disagree with a law, but part of living in a society means recognizing that you won't always get your way with everything. We can't simply say it's a valid reaction to violently oppose a law we disagree with.

Make no mistake, I support the people of CT here, and if push comes to shove I want them to shoot back until they're out of bullets. For the life of me though, I cannot figure out a way to categorize a law as unjust without bringing subjective opinions into it

posted on Feb, 28 2014 @ 11:35 PM
link   

txinfidel

Thats a very broad statement.

I would have to differ on opinions with you. If they are go against their oath than that is one thing, but to lump them all in one category well that is another.

checkpoints, free speech zones, raids, arrests for possession, revenue generation (tickets/fines), for profit prison participation, illegal wiretaps, throwing people out of homes for the profit of foreign interests, etc.

all redcoat acts.

posted on Feb, 28 2014 @ 11:39 PM
link   
reply to post by thisguyrighthere

In not American and I find his statement not submitting to the law un-American made me laugh my drink out of my mouth. The US was founded by people who did nothing but break the law.

posted on Feb, 28 2014 @ 11:42 PM
link   

Ok but I respect most of the law enforcement I come in contact with and they respect me. I do live in Texas however. I was just hoping you could be a little bit more descriptive, unless you were trying to make such a broad statement. There are still forces for good believe it or not. But being that your form Tennessee which is a DHS stronghold, I completely understand where you are coming from. Please understand where I am coming from. Otherwise to me you just sound like a lunatic, no offense.

posted on Feb, 28 2014 @ 11:56 PM
link   

A lot of cops are going to be shot in CT if this goes as far as people think it might.
reply to post by projectvxn

IF it comes to gun confiscation.....( I doubt it will....fyi)

Here's what I think they'll do...they will take it one house at a time with overwhelming force. They may even bring in the National Guard to help. They know who the trouble makers are likely to be....they'll take extra precautions with them...bring out all those shiny new bulletproof military vehicles they've been gifted. My guess is that when push comes to shove...most will hand em over.

There may be a few patriots that actually take it to the mat and shoot it out...but they will be rare I'm guessing. In the end it will go the same....the owner will be dead, and the cops will have their guns. Once people see a few folks gunned down on TV by a few hundred cops with armoured vehicles, helicopters...ect....they'll hand over those guns.

For all you gun owners, here's a question....are you willing to potentially spend the lives of your children, wives and yourself to hold onto your 2nd ammendment rights? If you are going to make a stand you damn sure had better be. Once the shooting starts..

Best of luck to the CT police....you are beating a hornets nest.

posted on Mar, 1 2014 @ 12:16 AM
link   
reply to post by deadcalm

I would think that a foreign force would drop stuff in the large metropolitan areas, then those large cities would be quarantined. They would be shut off from the rest of the world by a beltway surrounding the city with armed guards. Then the federal government would do what they did during world war two, which was declare an emergency and all the rural and farming areas would be under their control. Then the house sweeps would begin.

posted on Mar, 1 2014 @ 12:28 AM
link   

Bringing foreign troops into this would be a monumental mistake....that would virtually assure an all out civil war. I don't even think the police, as corrupt as they are...would support that.

posted on Mar, 1 2014 @ 12:30 AM
link   
reply to post by deadcalm

No but the people in DC are and some of the folks higher up in our military definitely are.

posted on Mar, 1 2014 @ 02:26 AM
link   
reply to post by oblvion

I recently moved to the great state of Texas, I know and talk to many of the local PD and sheriff's deputies, we have talked about this several times.

I've lived in TX for over half my life, and this is true. Not just true for TX, but really the majority of LEO's out there in other states. (Exception being the most anti-gun states to some extent)

Back when the gun grabbers were trying to do restrictions on the federal level last year, a good deal of state Sheriffs Associations stated they were sworn to uphold the Constitution and were against new Federal level restrictions.

I also frequent PoliceOne, and here's a survey they did for their LEO members last year.

www.policeone.com... /

In March, PoliceOne conducted the most comprehensive survey ever of American law enforcement officers’ opinions on the topic gripping the nation's attention in recent weeks: gun control.

More than 15,000 verified law enforcement professionals took part in the survey, which aimed to bring together the thoughts and opinions of the only professional group devoted to limiting and defeating gun violence as part of their sworn responsibility.

Breaking down the results, it's important to note that 70 percent of respondents are field-level law enforcers — those who are face-to-face in the fight against violent crime on a daily basis — not office-bound, non-sworn administrators or perpetually-campaigning elected officials.

And the major points from the survey of LEOs

1.) Virtually all respondents (95 percent) say that a federal ban on manufacture and sale of ammunition magazines that hold more than 10 rounds would not reduce violent crime.

2.) The majority of respondents — 71 percent — say a federal ban on the manufacture and sale of some semi-automatics would have no effect on reducing violent crime. However, more than 20 percent say any ban would actually have a negative effect on reducing violent crime. Just over 7 percent took the opposite stance, saying they believe a ban would have a moderate to significant effect.

3.) About 85 percent of officers say the passage of the White House’s currently proposed legislation would have a zero or negative effect on their safety, with just over 10 percent saying it would have a moderate or significantly positive effect.

4.) Seventy percent of respondents say they have a favorable or very favorable opinion of some law enforcement leaders’ public statements that they would not enforce more restrictive gun laws in their jurisdictions. Similarly, more than 61 percent said they would refuse to enforce such laws if they themselves were Chief or Sheriff.

From my experience with local LEO's, I've never met a cop that's anti-gun.
edit on 1-3-2014 by buni11687 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2014 @ 07:45 AM
link   
reply to post by vkey08

Maybe I'm missing your point but you realize that if this guy is just a puppet or spokesman and he himself may or may not believe what he is saying that the situation doesnt change, right? In fact the situation may be worse.

Let's say you're right. So he's getting his talking points from higher up. Higher ups, cops in control of more offices, more departments, more authority, are then saying that they are "master" and to not support the law is "un-American."

So I fail to see how you beating the "he's just a spokesman" drum makes this situation any less threatening.

posted on Mar, 1 2014 @ 09:21 AM
link   

No but the people in DC are and some of the folks higher up in our military definitely are.

What higher up folks?

Let's say you're right. Let's say the military leadership is so antigun owner that they wish to disarm American citizens by force.

Where are they gonna find enough enlisted personnel to carry it out? Most of us own weapons too. We believe in the Constitution, and would rather turn in rank than perform such criminal activities.
edit on pSat, 01 Mar 2014 09:22:23 -060020141America/Chicago2014-03-01T09:22:23-06:0031vx3 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2014 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Aazadan
Like another poster said. I don't think the people will stand up and fight. American's are too timid.

There was a neat thread on here that gave a link to the NYTimes Dialect Quiz which would pinpoint where you're from based on your usage of different words or their pronunciation.

You could probably do the same with statements such as your's, above.

Based on what you wrote, I could guess that you don't live in any of the places on the following list (arranged in order of increasing certainty):

1. remote parts of both upstate New York, as well as certain crazy sections of rural New Jersey
  2. Arthur Ave. in the Bronx —j/k
  3. Maine
  4. eastern Ohio
  5. central and northern Florida
  6. large swaths of New Hampshire
  7. rural parts of Oregon, Washington State, Northern California
  8. New Mexico
  9. Arizona
  10. Arkansas
  11. North/South Dakota
  12. West Virginia
  13. rural Pennsylvania
  14. Southern Maryland, Virginia
  15. Kansas
  16. Nebraska
  17. Oklahoma
  18. Michigan, Indiana, Wisconsin
  19. much of Colorado
  20. Georgia, Alabama, Mississippi
  21. The Carolina's
  22. Kentucky, Tennessee
  23. Louisiana
  24. Texas
  25. Missouri
  26. Idaho and Montana

PS: this is not a jibe at you in any way, brother, but I'm honestly curious

edit on 1-3-2014 by 3mperorConstantinE because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2014 @ 02:51 PM
link   

txinfidel

Ok but I respect most of the law enforcement I come in contact with and they respect me. I do live in Texas however. I was just hoping you could be a little bit more descriptive, unless you were trying to make such a broad statement. There are still forces for good believe it or not. But being that your form Tennessee which is a DHS stronghold, I completely understand where you are coming from. Please understand where I am coming from. Otherwise to me you just sound like a lunatic, no offense.

forces for good? lol.. pfft AS IF.

has a single CT state cop stated publicly "I will NEVER abide by ANY orders to seize guns", or " I think the D-bag cops that do/would sieze guns deserve a shallow grave", or simply " I quit, I am not a tyrant".. Nope!

paycheck/pension is more important to the scum.

Or have ANY police chiefs, sheriffs, etc. from Texas stated publicly that those CT state police are Traitorous Tyrants?

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join