It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CT State Police: "I'm the master" and "You're un-American"

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Feb, 28 2014 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Proud state PD spokesman eager to send his goons door to door (not himself though, he plainly states that) to enforce CT's registration laws.

Says it's not his fault, it's the legislators fault.

Not submitting to the LAW is un-American.

He wont be going door to door but he'll send others to do it.

Has no concerns for police safety.

Showing up at your door with a bunch of armed police is "not a threat."

A lot of gems in this phone call.

The short of it is they hate you and love stomping on your throat for 'MURICA!

posted on Feb, 28 2014 @ 09:56 AM
link   
reply to post by thisguyrighthere

A lot of cops are going to be shot in CT if this goes as far as people think it might.

I hope to God that CT government takes a step back and looks at what is happening in their state. If they go down this road, it is going to spill over and cause a lot of damage to this country.

posted on Feb, 28 2014 @ 10:06 AM
link   
reply to post by projectvxn

They've painted themselves into a corner with all the hyper and rhetoric from the state.

If they follow through it's going to be a mess that will cascade across the country.

If they capitulate it's going to be a mess that will cascade across the country.

If the people in CT just submit it's going to be a mess that will cascade across the country.

Any outcome is going to be a big deal. It's unfortunate that an ignorant political push to "do something" has created such a mess.

I only hope politicians think of this next time they get the urge to "do something".

posted on Feb, 28 2014 @ 10:11 AM
link   

yeah, well I am the Master of Disaster so watch your mouth Douch Bag Vance. CT residents should say NO to people like him.
If your job is too hard, we can find someone who will uphold their oaths. Gonna be tough to get this scum off my boots, but I think it will be worth it.

posted on Feb, 28 2014 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Indeed.

But gun confiscation has always been the goal.

You and I both know this.

The guise of public safety is garbage. They want disarmed citizens and they can't wait to have poorly paid police officers risk their lives for it. It just says to me that these politicians view the gun owner as an enemy to their power. They are itching for confrontation to be able to say "See! See! We told you they were dangerous!"

They have no idea how big of a powder keg they're about to light.
edit on pFri, 28 Feb 2014 10:13:51 -0600201428America/Chicago2014-02-28T10:13:51-06:0028vx2 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2014 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Well now....Perhaps the good officer doesn't know that the Tree Of Liberty is in need of watering yet?
Gun confiscation measures of any kind anywhere in the USA may start off the newest revolution yet...The American Spring.....

posted on Feb, 28 2014 @ 10:36 AM
link   

thisguyrighthere

They've painted themselves into a corner with all the hyper and rhetoric from the state.

If they follow through it's going to be a mess that will cascade across the country.

If they capitulate it's going to be a mess that will cascade across the country.

If the people in CT just submit it's going to be a mess that will cascade across the country.

Any outcome is going to be a big deal. It's unfortunate that an ignorant political push to "do something" has created such a mess.

I only hope politicians think of this next time they get the urge to "do something".

I recently moved to the great state of Texas, I know and talk to many of the local PD and sheriff's deputies, we have talked about this several times.

Texas isnt going to confiscate firearms. Though to be fare the state government will never pass this kind of law in the first place here. Having said that, I specifically asked " in the event they do, what would you guys do?". I have been told repeatedly " we will not confiscate firearms from the people of Texas".

CT has backing from at least the 3 states I have spent more than a year in, Indiana Tennessee and Texas.

Fear not, it will not cascade into Texas, I can promise you that, these people arent playing, they will not give up their guns, and the local LEO's will not take them.

I grew up in and lived in Indiana for the better part of 35 years, they will not give them up, and the LEO's will not try to take them there either.

Tennessee will not give them up, if anyplace is like Texas it is Tennessee, they arent playing games either. They will not give them up, and the LEO's wont try to take them.

I cant speak honestly for any other states, as I havent spent enough time in them to know the people and the LEO's.

Anyone know these parts better?

posted on Feb, 28 2014 @ 10:42 AM
link   

projectvxn

Indeed.

But gun confiscation has always been the goal.

You and I both know this.

The guise of public safety is garbage. They want disarmed citizens and they can't wait to have poorly paid police officers risk their lives for it. It just says to me that these politicians view the gun owner as an enemy to their power. They are itching for confrontation to be able to say "See! See! We told you they were dangerous!"

They have no idea how big of a powder keg they're about to light.
edit on pFri, 28 Feb 2014 10:13:51 -0600201428America/Chicago2014-02-28T10:13:51-06:0028vx2 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

Let them come to Texas and try it.

It is the second most populated state, with the most guns of any state, the most veterans of any state, and the most military of any state.

I learned really fast down here, these guys arent kidding. They want them to try it.

Texas is the pitbull in the yard begging them to take one more step forward.

They arent looking for trouble, but if you want some...........I feel bad for whomever does.

posted on Feb, 28 2014 @ 10:43 AM
link   

I echoed this same thing in another thread.

This is what sparks revolution.

posted on Feb, 28 2014 @ 10:45 AM
link   

is gun confiscation the goal?? i think that is a very silly statement. our government aren't retarded. remember for ever 1 person we see up front theres THOUSANDS of people behind the scenes who are actually smart and comprehend what outcomes different "moves" will have.

K KNOWING THAT, Why would our government try to make us think they are going to take guns..... whats the only outcome to making the country believe gun confiscation is coming..... proliferation of arms amongst the populace.... kinda backwards tactics on their parts if the goal is to confiscate?

what if the goal was to arm up? dont you think the world would come crush ole AMERIKA if we were telling our people to arm up and be ready to defend ourselves against attacks from all the random countries we are going to be at war with. FIRST OFF your telegraphing the coming war. SECOND OFF america plays the victim.. its how we win.

SOOOOO say you wanted your people to be armed to the teeth and ready to defend against anything, how might you go about doing it without turning america into jerusalem with walls and gun towers? you hide it behind the guise of a police state. if all our enemies think we are on the brink of sending in the guard on our own troops then they aren't going to be very much on the defense against us. If the whole world thinks our local and state authorities are being armed with tanks and drones to defend against a war on the home front well then.... well then we are the bad guys.. cant have that. With crafty news stories and all the conspiracy theorists to spread the word its easy to hide their real purpose.

just my 2 cents. i got a feeling if they really wanted the guns they woulda been gone long ago.

posted on Feb, 28 2014 @ 10:51 AM
link   

projectvxn

A lot of cops are going to be shot in CT if this goes as far as people think it might.

I hope to God that CT government takes a step back and looks at what is happening in their state. If they go down this road, it is going to spill over and cause a lot of damage to this country.

Personal Accountability.

Just because some legislators are TRAITORS, does not absolve cops for guilt of being traitors also by carrying out TYRANNY.

ANY COP who goes against the Bill of Rights.. deserve whatever happens to them.

BADGES ARE REDCOATS! been saying it for YEARS!

posted on Feb, 28 2014 @ 10:51 AM
link   
reply to post by mindseye1609

That theory might have some teeth to it if it werent for the simple fact that the number one targeted and confiscated gun in America is the AR-15 and its clones.

So according to the theory when CA, NY, MA, NJ, CT, etc... say "if you dont register your AR, make your AR incapable of accepting removable magazines, rip the grip off of your AR, only load the magazines you have (which must also be limited and registered) to 10 rounds or less"

Those states are really saying "quick, everybody tool up and train on military-styled rifles and standard capacity magazines because the Chinamen are a'comin!"

That doesnt exactly make sense.

Like saying I want everybody to have a bicycle but only one wheeled bicycles with no pedals and they all have to be registered with me and I find one that isnt registered or one that has two wheels I'm taking it away from you and sending you to prison because I really want you all to have bicycles.

posted on Feb, 28 2014 @ 10:52 AM
link   

stirling
Well now....Perhaps the good officer doesn't know that the Tree Of Liberty is in need of watering yet?
Gun confiscation measures of any kind anywhere in the USA may start off the newest revolution yet...The American Spring.....

When we finally rise....it will make all others look like a "play date".

America is one of the only places on earth that 9 out of 10 will kick your ass, or go down trying, if you make the mistake of trying them.

All these other countries have lived like crap, and finally when they had nothing left fought back out of desperation.

Americans eat pretty well daily, they have things, they are not like these other "spring states". We actually have more guns than any military on earth.

We are not "the arab spring", we are lions, our entire society is based on aggression, the strong take what they want, the weak seek to be stronger.

Even our kids play violent games all day, further honing this instinct. We have for most of our history taught them that the strong prevail, the weak succumb.

All seek to be the "strong".

America is like nowhere else on earth, we are the only people that WILL and CAN take the fight to them.

posted on Feb, 28 2014 @ 10:54 AM
link   
reply to post by mindseye1609

Come to Texas for 5 days, then say that again!!!!

posted on Feb, 28 2014 @ 10:57 AM
link   
reply to post by oblvion

Home of the brave

posted on Feb, 28 2014 @ 11:08 AM
link   

no it'd be more like wanting everyone to get bikes and then making every think that before too long that bike won't be available OR ALOT more expensive then it is right now. the fear and rhetoric that gets spouted from areas like CT cause areas like texas and michigan to arm up. even if they took every single gun out of CT that's a very small drop in the bucket that is american weapons. the first gun that gets taken will cause an avalanche of purchases. a million guns sold in 10 minutes. the rest of the ammo will disappear and double in value again.

just think if we ever went to war in mexico or asia. or even a war in the middle east we cant justify somehow. we have so many "possible enemy combatants" on our home soil right now its scary. if for sore reason our race rainbow of a country were do get into a major conflict abroad it will be up to us at home to minimize and hopefully deter small scale terrorism and attacks on the home front.

now if ole barry came out on the news tomorrow and said "I want you all to go arm up and get very well acquainted with assault weapons tomorrow, its gonna be an interesting year" he would effectively wreck the economy, stop world trade, escalate any confrontations we are currently trying to keep peaceful. are you going to keep spending money and going shopping if you think a major war is on the horizon?

right now theres still a chance for the war to be a boom on the economy and for us to come out the other side just as deluded as before. like we got lucky we defended ourselves.. thats that victim card.

posted on Feb, 28 2014 @ 11:10 AM
link   
Connecticut has a Supreme Court has this law gone through them to see if it is unconstitutional or not? If it hasn't then neither the police nor the people should have to follow it. Now is the time for people to start forming militias if you do this they cannot pass any law that gives them the right to take your guns.

posted on Feb, 28 2014 @ 11:13 AM
link   
reply to post by buster2010

There is no need to form a militia. As per the same US code that has been provided to you time and time again, in just about every firearm thread you post in, we are all in the militia.

What the state is trying to do is unconstitutional.

But, I do like what the State has done. Either way, it is a win for those that value Freedom and their 2nd Amendment Right.

posted on Feb, 28 2014 @ 11:14 AM
link   
reply to post by buster2010

They didn't have that right to begin with irrespective of the formation of a militia.

posted on Feb, 28 2014 @ 11:20 AM
link   
This is a dangerous game of Chicken...

If you are such an uneducated sheep that you would lick this cowards boot.

You deserve what you get.

This is the one issue that could spark violence.
edit on 28-2-2014 by whyamIhere because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join