It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stanton Friedman on What the Government Isn't Telling Us About Aliens

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2014 @ 03:01 AM
link   
Look, you either know something or you don't. I am getting tired of these talkers, even Stanton who talk so much they know but no one can present a single piece of evidence other than pics of light blobs and fake documents, full of lies stories and such!

If you freaking don't have the evidence, admit it, stop stretching stories to keep attention to you. For me there is no progress in that topic anymore.

posted on Feb, 7 2014 @ 03:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Blue Shift

They are not interested in conquest for the sake of conquest. They want to exploit this world for their own benefit. The hybrid program is intended to create an interface between them and us so they can get power in the world.

posted on Feb, 7 2014 @ 03:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Notheycant

I like you in the video Josh.
Not so sure about the guest. He doesn't have very clear answers. I could barely hear him, but read the transcript kindly provided. Some of these expert ufologists start believing all sorts of things after awhile. They tend to over investigate.
If anything the cover up is covering up they don't have a clue anymore than we do. If they did know, the reason really would be mass hysteria, not the silly reasons he theorized. Oil is used for more than just vehicles that could be replaced with the hidden alien tech.

I think we're still stuck with having to figure it out on our own.
Continue looking to the skies.

posted on Feb, 7 2014 @ 03:28 AM
link   
reply to post by violet

Hey Violet,

Thanks for the kind words. I do agree with you, it is frustrating trying to find the truth. Simply put, those who know the truth keep it safely guarded.

Although I agree with you, I did enjoy my conversation with Stanton. He is eccentric and a lot more interesting than people I usually get to talk to. I did not feel an age barrier with him, he is young at heart and eager to search for the truth. At least I think so.

Thanks for watching!

Josh

posted on Feb, 7 2014 @ 03:36 AM
link   

It was evident you were at ease and having more fun this time around.
Anyways I'm enjoying the videos. I don't always see them right away. Well I saw the thread in the LIVE link, but didn't know it was yours.

posted on Feb, 7 2014 @ 03:47 AM
link   

This is completly oftopic.

But could you please check your avatar, as everytime i hit a post of yours it slows the browser down to a choppy mess when trying to scroll past it.

I'm not sure why or if it happens to everyone, but it only happens at your post, i tested it on other post of yours in other threads and the same thing happens, even at your profile page the avatar wont load.

Thats all thank you

edit on 7-2-2014 by Mianeye because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2014 @ 03:47 AM
link   
good video and very interesting man, i like listening to what he has to say even though he may say a lot of the same thing i do feel though when it came to his reasons for the secrecy he did go off line a bit his reasons did not really make sense to me,at least you got the chance to interview him he did not have to do that,its probably very hard in such a short space of time to know what the best questions to ask are when you want such a detailed straight answer

posted on Feb, 7 2014 @ 03:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Mianeye

Haha I am really bad with computers, I'll check it out and see if I can fix it

=

Josh

posted on Feb, 7 2014 @ 05:16 AM
link   

Notheycant
reply to post by Mianeye

Haha I am really bad with computers, I'll check it out and see if I can fix it

=

Josh

The new ATS avatar thingie scales down avatar images to fit in the avatar block, but the pic file size doesn't change. Your avatar's main pic is huge and might be messing up Mianeye's Amiga 2000 computer system...

As for the video, great interview.

posted on Feb, 7 2014 @ 05:43 AM
link   

The GUT
Either Stanton is a gullible old timer, or he got some intelligence apparatus dookie on his hands with that MJ-12 stuff ala his ol' buddy Bill Moore. I'm guessing his hands are dirty...and a lil' smelly. Certainly he's a fossil.

He's not even that great an archivist in spite of his vast knowledge of UFO cases because he omits any high-strangeness aspects as Schuyler pointed out. Friedman, to me, is the epitome of what I call "Pop-Ufology" and the number one reason I started spending my money on UFO literature more wisely. I guess I owe him that.

I like Josh and DTOM, but I stopped wasting my time listening to Stanton years ago, so I'll have to pass on this one and thank gortex and AboveBoard for the transcript.

Catch ya' next time, Josh, as long as it ain't Friedman Part II.

Strangley enough I cant star your post, I can star everybody elses..
(confused face)
[Smileys are crap]

Here's a verbal star.
edit on 7-2-2014 by ObservingYou because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2014 @ 06:52 AM
link   

This is the worst interview with Stanton Freeman I've ever listened to. There is no substance within this interview that is any different from countless other interviews. The production quality on the phone call is absolutely terrible. For better examples on how to conduct a phone interview, listen to any show of Art Bell.

posted on Feb, 7 2014 @ 08:38 AM
link   
Big Friedman fan here. I am on the same page with most all of his thinking and views as it pertains to ufo's.

posted on Feb, 7 2014 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Someone asked for the 6th reason Stanton Friedman was going to give for the government cover up of extraterrestrials at Earth, but failed to mention in the interview. Judging by his past remarks, this was probably the difficulty to the government of admitting that a massive deception on the matter had been carried out for years.
On Mr. Friedman's hostility toward SETI: His arguments against it don't seem very convincing. Radio may well be antiquated technology to some civilizations in the galaxy. Those that are interested in having anything to do with us could surely make use of it for our benefit, if they wanted to. These would probably be the civilizations not hugely more advanced than we are, to begin with.
The long time lags involved in communicating by radio over galactic distances may not be such a serious barrier. Ways may have been discovered to route radio signals through bulk space, cutting down the travel time for signals greatly. Even if this is not the case, receiving one-way information from an extraterrestrial culture could be at least as illuminating as the information handed down to us from all past civilizations on Earth. We can't talk to Shakespeare, or Galileo, or Socrates, but learning what they had to say is still of great value.
Communicating with the extraterrestrials supposed to be nearest to Earth; those thought by some to be associated with some UFOs, is a laudable goal. It has not so far been accomplished, at least not in an open, unambiguous manner. Failing that, SETI seems a very worthwhile endeavor, and despite what Mr. Friedman says to the contrary, is firmly based on scientific principles, and what little knowledge we have so far been able to gather about a potentially inhabited universe.

posted on Feb, 7 2014 @ 12:03 PM
link   

EnPassant
They are not interested in conquest for the sake of conquest. They want to exploit this world for their own benefit. The hybrid program is intended to create an interface between them and us so they can get power in the world.

Given that our own barely above caveman technology is already starting to figure out how to manipulate DNA, don't you think advanced aliens with even a couple thousand years head start on us would be able to craft DNA into pretty much whatever form they wanted or needed? There's no need for them to track down monkeys on Earth to do it.

And what about "power" in the world? What kind of power would they be interested in, if they can fly to other stars or create gold in their fusion furnaces? Suddenly eating caviar, buying yachts or driving in Rolls Royces seems like a silly little egotistical thing. I just don't see the logic in someone/something so advanced wanting to "rule the world."

posted on Feb, 7 2014 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Ahh, wonderful ! I knew someone would make a transcript , And we even got more than we asked for, we've got two beauties now

Thank you so much gortex and aboveboard

posted on Feb, 7 2014 @ 02:16 PM
link   
I'm just not sure exactly how somebody can claim to know what the government is keeping secret...
if it's secret! There's a little bit of a disconnect there.

edit on 7-2-2014 by Blue Shift because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2014 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Sound quality is better now, was that a Tascam I saw somewhere near the end? They are quite good for their price.

About the interview: heard absolutely NOTHING new, nor something worthwhile. I still can't make up my mind if the format you chose - using corny, cartoonesk imagery, clips from old movies and Monty Python style "animations" - is proper for what you try to do. Actually - what IS it you try to do, i wonder..

posted on Feb, 7 2014 @ 03:21 PM
link   

PhoenixOD
Stanton is a strange character. I think one one hand he really 'gets' the whole Ufology scene. It's clear he has done extensive research and realizes that almost all the evidence out there so far is pretty worthless. But like the rest of us he keeps searching and hoping something solid will eventually turn up.

But on the other hand the guy has to make a living and hes famous for being a Ufologist. So people pay him to give talks and appear on videos and i don't think he minds bending a few of the truth's here and there to give them a taste of what they want to hear. Certainly in the past i have seen him claiming that some very obvious things like birds or lanterns or balloons where actually UFO's. To me he is a guy who has been lucky enough to turn a hobby into a profession but to do it he has had to play dumb and over hypothesize just to pay the bills.

His ability to mix in good commonsense about why so many of the UFO reports are nonsense while saying things like "we dont know what it is so it MAY be UFO's" is what makes him seem one of the more credible Ufologists out there.

edit on 6-2-2014 by PhoenixOD because: (no reason given)

I agree, there was a show on last night about Roswell on the military channel and the previews promised new information on the subject. The show just rehashed all the same old stuff. As much as I like the subject all the so-called experts really shed nothing new. I guess the only way we will find out about the truth is when ET decides to drop in on us personally.

posted on Feb, 7 2014 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Why the funny face on the tv, its disrespectful. You are getting some amazing people on the show to chat but it needs to be done more professionally. You want to convince people that are skeptical and they look at this and think its just some kid playing around. i was embarrassed to show this to anyone. Get rid of the tv and silly little prop effects and keep it professional.

Good luck my friend.

posted on Feb, 7 2014 @ 03:25 PM
link   

lme7898354
I guess the only way we will find out about the truth is when ET decides to drop in on us personally.

Extra-terrestrials are notorious liars. In the past, they've told people they're from Venus, Clarion (a planet opposite the Earth on the other side of the Sun), and the Pleiades. You can trust them about as far as you can throw them through a wormhole.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join