It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Creepy 10/28/11 Website Mystery

page: 251
<< 248  249  250    252  253  254 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 06:36 AM
link   
Morning to all!
Another strange dream last night, though I didn't consider it strange until my conscious mind began to process it.
My sister (somehow) was invited to join some sort of NASA training program. For some reason I filled out the paper work for her and went through the strange testing process (fuzzy now, but had something to do with a small, box-like room and water... the best way I know to describe it would be kind of like the dunk tank at the fair. I was being observed, but there was no one throwing a ball at a target...). Through out the process I knew that she would not be accepted because SHE was pregnant (though I never told that I knew she couldn't. I knew it would devastate her). I wanted to be in the program so badly, but knew I could not because of responsibilities at home. After the initial testing we all went (with several others) to a pond-like body of water and were all inside a circle (kind-of like a giant hula hoop). My children were there with us and we were awaiting the activity (this whole thing felt kind of like summer camp). That's when an ex-boyfriend of mine showed up (he and I had a connection that I've never felt before, and at least on my end, we still do). He jumped into the "pond" and swam under everyone, just as he surfaced at the center of the circle... I woke up.

Now, all of that said, I noticed a somewhat common theme in all of my dreams. There are names and people that seem to be repeating themselves. A few of these people are those who I have had deep connections with for one reason or another. One, a boy I have known most of my life, and though we never dated, I have always (even today) felt a strong pull towards. Every time our eyes have met I feel it, and neither of us has ever avoided the other's gaze. Then there's the ex-boyfriend. We met by "interesting" circumstances. Through an on-line forum, and then just "happened" to run into each other at a store one night. He knew who I was before we ever spoke. My children... I have connected with each of them in very deep, and very different ways through out our time together, and feel that we have a very special bond that goes beyond the traditional parent-child relationship. And last but not least, my sister. Though I've never really felt that "connection" with her per se, I am the only one she comes to in her times of need. It seems that I am her rock, and maybe SHE feels that connection, even though I never really have.
Then there are those who have made single appearances, but the meaning behind why they are there is strong. I can't really put into words why, but in the dreams themselves, no one else would have fit the meaning... my grandmother (gone from this realm for almost 4 years now), my cousin and her family (whom I have not seen since my grandmother's passing), just to name a few.

I don't really have a clue what the meaning of this latest dream could be. It "feels" important though...
Any one have any ideas?

Sorry for the giant wall of text... I had to get this out before it faded!

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 06:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Druid42

Originally posted by IQPREREQUISITE

Finally, you get it. You are at zero /minus points/, you had your's removed with that post. You actually contributed an idea to this thread. However, the formspring was with the 8/3/11 thing, and it's not Open's ball of wax.

Also, Open is running this puzzle, not John Profitt. We can't expect the same results. I think we really need to focus as a team on the clues we have, define them, and I think the puzzle will resolve from there.

DRUID FOR THE LAST TIME....STOP GIVING OR TAKING POINTS AWAY FROM ME OR FROM MEMBERS.

Who are you to shut down my suggestion? Let others have a say on it. Who are you to say that it's not Open's ball of wax? ONLY OPEN CAN SAY THAT.

In my opinion, IT WILL WORK...exactly because that's how we solved the 8311 site. Through solid Q&A's with the site creator and basing our theories on that.
edit on 2-9-2011 by IQPREREQUISITE because: boxes are too small...deleting previous statements...keeping key ones

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 06:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by laeus
Can you, anyone, please explain the significance of the points ?
Sorry, I do not understand.

It only takes reading back to page 242. Go back, and read forward. You'll get it. However, I'll summarize briefly:

People have tried to de-rail this thread, so I came up with a system to point out the trolls to everyone. I want to stay strictly on topic, so we can solve this, utilizing everyone's opinion, and taking the positive aspects to solve the puzzles. It seems Open wants us to be positive.

So, I devised a /minus point/ system for negative people. Contribute an idea, and we'll roll with it, yet sometimes it seems someone wants to rain on a good parade. Well, you get a /minus point/. If you get ten of them, you morph into a thread TROLL. If you choose to do a positive post, it takes away the /minus point/. So far, Cing and IQ have gotten /minus points/, but they negated them by contributing a good point in solving this thread. Snewpers, on the other hand, has gotten 3 of them, and has shown no remorse, and is working his way to trolldom by not contributing anything positive to this thread. Sorry the rules are so strict, and if the OP says to take them down (she's sleeping right now), I will. Also, anyone can issue a /minus point/, and they can be revoked at anytime by being positive.

Well, I'm honest. I believe we won't be able to solve this unless we are. I also believe that negativity is a factor.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 06:47 AM
link   
reply to post by IQPREREQUISITE

Facepalm.

Please quit shouting. Thank you.

link   
It will be you, who were the pioneers.

I don't think this is a grammatical error at all. I think what Open is trying to say here is that in the future others will look back at "us" as being the first. We ARE the pioneers of the future.

As to the red /| /// ||||||||||// /////||
I think the change in color has to do with the possibility that this is an important clue that we have yet to decipher. Maybe we need to get back to what this could mean....
edit on 2-9-2011 by avatar22 because: (no reason given)

link   

Originally posted by Druid42

Originally posted by laeus
Can you, anyone, please explain the significance of the points ?
Sorry, I do not understand.

It only takes reading back to page 242. Go back, and read forward. You'll get it. However, I'll summarize briefly:

People have tried to de-rail this thread, so I came up with a system to point out the trolls to everyone. I want to stay strictly on topic, so we can solve this, utilizing everyone's opinion, and taking the positive aspects to solve the puzzles. It seems Open wants us to be positive.

So, I devised a /minus point/ system for negative people. Contribute an idea, and we'll roll with it, yet sometimes it seems someone wants to rain on a good parade. Well, you get a /minus point/. If you get ten of them, you morph into a thread TROLL. If you choose to do a positive post, it takes away the /minus point/. So far, Cing and IQ have gotten /minus points/, but they negated them by contributing a good point in solving this thread. Snewpers, on the other hand, has gotten 3 of them, and has shown no remorse, and is working his way to trolldom by not contributing anything positive to this thread. Sorry the rules are so strict, and if the OP says to take them down (she's sleeping right now), I will. Also, anyone can issue a /minus point/, and they can be revoked at anytime by being positive.

Well, I'm honest. I believe we won't be able to solve this unless we are. I also believe that negativity is a factor.

Hey, just an advice...focus yourself on the theories and not on the negativity of other people's posts...if you do that, others will follow the same attitude. Fighting negativity will get us nowhere believe me. The world has been fighting negativity for some time now lol

But if you IGNORE negativity and truly FOCUS on the positive theories that come up...we may have a chance at solving this before the broken pieces of Elenin hit us lol

IGNORE THE POLITICS AND OTHER SH*T...FILTER THE GOOD ONES...COLLATE THEM THEN EXAMINE THEM...INTERPRET THEN SHARE.

That's all there is too it. I gather you are too distracted right now...it's not your fault I now, it's not the fault of others as well...it's human nature. Yin Yang remember?

Just a friendly advice if you wanna take it.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 06:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by avatar22
It will be you, who were the pioneers.

I don't think this is a grammatical error at all. I think what Open is trying to say here is that in the future others will look back at "us" as being the first. We ARE the pioneers of the future.

That is a good point you have there...thanks! : )

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 06:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Druid42

Not shouting...it's called CAPSLOCK in my world.

See what I mean? Your take on some matters differ from mine and everyone else's.

Work on the entropy and not against the person.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 06:53 AM
link   
I think I have to agree with IQ on this one. When the oct28 site went negative it was because we continued to bicker among ourselves and lost track of what/why we were here.
Maybe we can agree to disagree and get back on the train guys?

Hey, just an advice...focus yourself on the theories and not on the negativity of other people's posts...if you do that, others will follow the same attitude. Fighting negativity will get us nowhere believe me. The world has been fighting negativity for some time now lol But if you IGNORE negativity and truly FOCUS on the positive theories that come up...we may have a chance at solving this before the broken pieces of Elenin hit us lol IGNORE THE POLITICS AND OTHER SH*T...FILTER THE GOOD ONES...COLLATE THEM THEN EXAMINE THEM...INTERPRET THEN SHARE. That's all there is too it. I gather you are too distracted right now...it's not your fault I now, it's not the fault of others as well...it's human nature. Yin Yang remember? Just a friendly advice if you wanna take it.

edit on 2-9-2011 by avatar22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 06:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Druid42

Yes indeed, Druid has come up with a system to point out the trolls. How nice.
Druid wants to stay strictly on topic. So any mumbo that's NOT related gets
a minus-point. EVRYONE or only those that do not agree with you? And who
decides what's 'on topic'? You? Did you come up with that childish system to
defend yourself? You have already shown yourself to Aaron (you know him, he
contributed a lot in the beginning, just before you derailed the thread).

Using everyones opinion we can solve this, but that opinion has to be approved
by Druid first. If not approved a minus-point will be given...

Dude, that car did really fall on your head. I will, from now on, just ignore you
as you just seem to completely fail to see what's going on.

If grower decides that I'm a troll, so be it, she has authority. I couldn't care
less about you Druid.

But just one last thing. I'm not trolling this thread, I'm responding to YOU. You
really didn't notice that do you? You make it seem like I talk to anyone in here, I do
not. I've said multiple times I'm talking to you. You can shove your points right into
that dark spot where no light escapes.

I know what your respons will be, so don't bother replying with out-of-context one-lines.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 07:05 AM
link   
reply to post by avatar22

Someone, a few pages back used numbers instead of the slashes and
pipes and added 'points' in between (as the sourcecode said) and it
resulted in an IP-address that belongs to the department of defense.

I forgot who it was that figured it out, wasn't me

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 07:10 AM
link   
Good morning, thread friends

I see I have many pages to read..again. I always seem to be a page or two behind..lol I hope we have managed to fit a few of the pieces of this puzzle together.

I won't get to participate very much at all for the next few days. I have a family I must attend to...for more than a few minutes at a time. I miss their company to be honest.

Peace

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 07:12 AM
link   
Gotta go guys, laters!

Thanks to everyone by the way.

To Snewpers by keeping it real! Keep it up bro!

To avatar for getting back everything on the track : )

To Druid for being passionate about this...no hard feelings man, don't take it personally : )

Everyone who is in this forum for sharing.

Mushy mushy lol Peace y'all and be safe!

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 07:12 AM
link   
OMG! I just figured out the code!!!!!!!

////|||*******
4 + 3=7

|||||///**
5 - 3=2

///\\\*********
3 x 3=9

/| ///\ ||||||||||// /////||
1+1 3 x 1 10 - 2 5 + 2

type that into the safe....

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 07:14 AM
link   
reply to post by avatar22

Wow, nice find!!

Now you can decode the other too?

edit on 2-9-2011 by snewpers because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 07:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by IQPREREQUISITE
Gotta go guys, laters!

Thanks to everyone by the way.

To Snewpers by keeping it real! Keep it up bro!

To avatar for getting back everything on the track : )

To Druid for being passionate about this...no hard feelings man, don't take it personally : )

Everyone who is in this forum for sharing.

Mushy mushy lol Peace y'all and be safe!

Have a good day, IQ. I hope to see you back

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 07:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by snewpers
reply to post by Druid42

Yes indeed, Druid has come up with a system to point out the trolls. How nice.
Druid wants to stay strictly on topic. So any mumbo that's NOT related gets
a minus-point. EVRYONE or only those that do not agree with you? And who
decides what's 'on topic'? You? Did you come up with that childish system to
defend yourself? You have already shown yourself to Aaron (you know him, he
contributed a lot in the beginning, just before you derailed the thread).

Using everyones opinion we can solve this, but that opinion has to be approved
by Druid first. If not approved a minus-point will be given...

Dude, that car did really fall on your head. I will, from now on, just ignore you
as you just seem to completely fail to see what's going on.

If grower decides that I'm a troll, so be it, she has authority. I couldn't care
less about you Druid.

But just one last thing. I'm not trolling this thread, I'm responding to YOU. You
really didn't notice that do you? You make it seem like I talk to anyone in here, I do
not. I've said multiple times I'm talking to you. You can shove your points right into
that dark spot where no light escapes.

I know what your respons will be, so don't bother replying with out-of-context one-lines.

If you please read, it's meant to weed out people who only contribute negative ideas. Honestly snewpers, in your last five posts, have you actually contributed to this thread, or simply voiced your opinion about me? That is called unintentional derailment.

If you actually read back, I have made several comments to people who are contributing, and they all have good ideas we need to further explore. Have you addressed any of the clues before us? Have you decided to set aside your differences, your haughty attitude, and said "Hey, let's work on this together?" Can we work on this together? Sure, our attitudes may not coincide, but we are here in this thread to solve a puzzle.

You are now at 5 /minus points/. How about something beneficial to this thread, and way lay your attacks on me? If you have five good things to say, then we are back to solving this logically. I am also truly sorry for impending on your manhood.

As a side: Open, I understand. Whew.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 07:15 AM
link   
reply to post by TNTarheel

Morning TNT! Hope the day is finding you well.
Hate that you won't be around much, but I truly understand

Blessings to you and yours

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 07:17 AM
link   
I personally take this to mean that the closed minded ones will never be "open" to whatever it is to see....
Or maybe it's just my opinion....

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 07:20 AM
link   
reply to post by snewpers

which other?
2nd

new topics

top topics

<< 248  249  250    252  253  254 >>

join